♡ morning !

While they had originally planned to have dinner before anything could happen and maybe even a glass of wine, before they jump each other – life seemed to have had a different plan for them, which was why they simply decided to cook together afterwards. Well, Bright ended up doing most of the cooking – not that he minded – while Win continued to watch him eagerly.

They had eaten in a pleasant silence – their cheeks still a rosy red, their feet knocking against each other in a playful banter under the table and with Win teasingly dragging his own foot up and down at the inside of Bright's legs.

It was just teasing though, no real heat behind it at that moment – his legs still felt a bit like jelly and he felt bone tired. Bright wasn't feeling much better as it seemed, they finished their dinner and retreated back to the bedroom – cuddling up in bed with Win using Bright as makeshift pillow while Bright played with his hair until the both of them fell asleep.

--------

Win was the first one to be awake from their slumber – it was almost still dark outside, which meant that it was far too early for him to get up on a Sunday morning, but he really needed to use the bathroom.

Unwillingly, he carefully maneuvered himself out of Bright's tight embrace and quickly went to the bathroom. He silently closed the door behind him, quickly emptied his bladder and washed his hands in the sink.

It was only then that he took a look in the mirror – his hair was a complete mess, it was sticking up into every direction possible, while one side was completely pressed down, the other one stood up.

He even had imprints of the pillow on his cheek and he had to laugh silently. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept this peacefully. His eyes wandered from his hair and face to his neck and he grinned when he saw another slew of lovebites forming on the side of his neck and on his chest.

He really liked seeing them on his own skin – it showed him how much he was being wanted, but he would have to cover them up eventually again.

He tiptoed back into the bedroom and stopped in front of the bed for a short moment. Bright was still fast asleep, but he had moved around while Win was away – causing the blanket to completely slip from his body and leaving him completely exposed to Win's eyes.

Last night they had been so eager to get their hands on each other he had not really had the time to appreciate the view – but now he did. He carefully sat down not to wake the sleeping man and took a closer look.

Even when completely relaxed, he could still see the strong lines of Bright's muscles in his chest and abdomen. His strong legs were spread out, much like his arms – he was almost taking up the most of his bed and Win had to laugh affectionately at him.

He moved a bit closer, carefully pushing the strands of hair that were hanging into his face aside and smiled when Bright stirred in his sleep. Win leaned down again and placed a soft kiss on Bright's cheek – he was just too cute for his own good, but this seemed to wake Bright from his sleep and within a few seconds and one loud squeal that ended in a laugh, Win ended up on his back again with Bright holding him down.

"Good morning, beautiful," Bright smirked.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," teased Win.

But that was as far as their conversation went – Win leaned up slightly, just enough to take Bright's lips between his own and drag him down until they were kissing again.

A pleased sigh left Win's lips as Bright let his body press down on his own. He realized quickly, that there were only a handful of things better than the weight of Bright pressing down on him, but today Win felt playful – as Bright was getting lost in the kiss, Win used that moment of weakness to push him back on his back with him towering above him.

Bright looked really confused and surprised for a second before he started to laugh and kissed him once more. This time, his hands started to wander up and down Win's slender body – tracing all the faint lines of his muscles and drawing patterns into his skin until his hand eventually grabbed his butt and squeezed, causing a low moan to slip from Win.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at Bright, he was still sleepy but having Bright touch him felt even better than sleep ever could, especially when he slipped a finger between his cheeks and started to massage his passage.

"I wasn't too rough with you last night, was I?", Bright's voice was still thick from sleep and Win decided that he had yet another thing he really liked regarding Bright.

"No, I already told you; it was perfect."

Win leaned forward again, kissing Bright with a new-found passion on his mouth. It was slower than their kisses from last night, but by no mean less meaningful and filled with need.

"Win, I want you to lie on your stomach for a bit, please." – his voice was soft now, and Win couldn't do more, but to follow – curious about what Bright had planned. 

---------------

uhmm, another smut? maybe--

anyway, hope u liked it!

see ya nxt time :)

so, 70 votes for the nxt update!