♡ happy ending !

🔞❗

Win wakes up way too early the next day; the sun isn't even rising yet and only the first birds are awake, singing their songs, barely audible. He still feels warm – not only because he can feel Bright's broad chest pressed against his naked back, warm and soft, but also because of the events of last night.

His cheeks filled with warmth and he felt the all too familiar tingly feeling in his stomach as he closed his eyes, remembering Bright's face as he confessed – the joy as he finally realized what he just had heard, the broad smile – like a kid seeing a Christmas tree for the very first time and the way his dimples were visible. It all came back to him and made him smile.

Arms tightened around his middle, pulling him back to reality. It was quiet outside, and as Win looked at the clock next to their bed he realized just how early it still was.

They wouldn't have to go to work today anyways, which meant Win could stay in bed a lot longer and just enjoy the warmth, the love he felt and the butterflies going crazy in his stomach.

Bright tightened his arms a bit more around his waist and Win realized that sleeping was definitely something that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

A smug smile spread across his lips as he felt Bright's morning wood against the cheeks of his ass and he all so subtly stared to move his hips to and forth in slow grinding motions – he carefully spread his legs, their naked skin pressing against one another and Win couldn't hold back a breathy moan as he felt Bright's dick twitching against his tender skin.

They had already made love two times that night – the first time they had been too eager to even get into bed. After their confession they just couldn't hold back and Bright had simply flipped Win over and had his way with him then and there on the couch.

It was a miracle that neither Ayesha nor Ukrit had woken up – Win wasn't used to having to stay quiet until now and Bright had been the one who had to remind him.

Pushing two fingers into his mouth worked wonders and always made Win just that much more docile than he already was. The second time was when they finally had enough strength and fell into bed – this time they managed to take it a bit slower than the first time, but only because Win really was trying to take it slower and also tried his best to keep quiet – which was so fucking hard, especially since Bright just knew how to make him scream and how to grind his hips down to make Win's toes curl.

His ass was still a bit sore and he felt the kinks in his lower back as he shifted against Bright, but he really couldn't care less about it, not when he felt the hard, hotness of Bright's cock moving between his legs – the velvety skin caressing his own and made him shudder whenever it would press against his perineum or his balls.

The friction was just enough to turn him on even more and it drove him mad, the continuously slow torture of Bright moving his hips against his own. His arms had by now tightened around his hips, pressing his chest flat against Win's back and his hot breath tickling the side of his neck.

Win's soft moans grew harsher, panting out between small gasps as Bright blindly reached for the lube that was still somewhere on the bed. After a short moment of fumbling, he finally found it and made quick work of putting some of it onto his hand, warming it up, before he pulled back a bit again and spread it evenly onto his dick.

Bright hot skin was immediately back against Win's own – the thin sheen of sweat that was already covering their heated skin made them move against one another easier.

"Slip it in.", Win nearly didn't recognize his own voice – it was low and broke off into a moan at the end of the sentence as Bright pushed himself into the tightness, a low moan rumbling from his chest as he fucked Win slowly.