reasons

“I  think we'll just drop out.” Shuuya blurted out. Ayano's eyes widened and she stood from her seat with watering eyes.

“No! No one will drop out!” Ayano told them with serious eyes. 

“B-But we can't work.. Oto-san and Oka-san told us not to.” Kousuke looked down on the floor.

“...But they're not here anymore.” Shuuya whispered which made the other three flinch.

“Don't worry. Onee-chan can do this.” Ayano answered with a forced smile.

“The Asahina Family will take care of us. We don't need to worry.” Tsubomi told them with a straight face.

“We can't keep on bothering forever. I can do this.” Ayano smiled at them but the three were still worried. “Let me handle this.”

-

Ayano brought the poster closer to her so she could read properly. “In search for waitresses. Call XXX - XXX.” She looked up and saw a small and cute cafe with the name of, “Lost Time Memory”

That sounds like a title of some song. Ayano thought, but she still went in anyway.

-

“This is your first day on our cafe! I'm so excited to be friends with you.” Momo, she supposes, says with a warm smile. She was also the little sister of the one who owns the cafe. And she's the complete opposite of him. She often visits this cafe when she liked and she'd sometimes help in the kitchen. Though her brother won't allow her, Ayano wondered why.

“Mhm! P-Please take care of me!” Ayano answered as she bowed a little to nervously.

“Yeah!” Momo said.

The next few hours went by smoothly and the customers were all so kind. She had a good time. She was supposed to have a good time until she met the owner.

“U-Uh, hello, sir!” Ayano waved cheerfully. The raven haired boy only looked at him with unpleasant eyes. He nodded in acknowledgement.

“Hey,” He whispered and walked away.

Ayano was about to call him but bit her downer lip . “..He's always like that..” Momo stood beside her and sighed.

“...O-Oh.” She looked down. “Well, I better go. Goodbye, Momo.”

-

The second day passed just like that and Ayano convinced herself to be more patient with the owner and that she's doing it for her siblings.

Week changed to months and finally, Ayano had her salary. And everything was going on fine. But on that time, the owner had talk to her in her break time and she won't ever forget the words he said.

“... Why are you working? You're just 15.” Kisaragi asked, not meeting her eyes.

“I-I need to. For my siblings. My parents are.. gone.” Ayano said, with her eyes on the ground.

“Sorry.” He said, though he didn't look like sorry.

“I-It's fine, Shinta—” Ayano covered her mouth. “Kisaragi-san.”

“Shintaro is fine.” He said and for the first time, she saw him smile. And she thought it was really beautiful. Maybe, just maybe, things were like this—

“Hey, and Ayano, you seem like a kind girl. I'll raise your salary.”

—for some reason.

That was teribble, I'm sorry! *bows 360 degrees* Don't worry I'm gunna(I know.) work harder on the next chapters.