shipping? fangirl!ayano

Yuukei Quartet! At last! I really wanted to make a one shot or a story with them. They seem to be fun to be with. Aaand they're my favorite group. >//////

"Don't you think Haruka-senpai and Takane-senpai likes each other?" Ayano suddenly asks out of the blue and Shintaro could only nod. Uninterested, he just continued with his work.

"I think they look cute! I'm shipping them!" Ayano clapped her hands, looking at him with a grin ear to ear.

Shintaro raised a brow. It wasn't normal for him to not know what Ayano said. Was that an old English? No, he doesn't think so. He looked at Ayano and finally talked to her, "Shipping?"

Ayano smiled. She knew Shintaro he won't know anything about a fangirl or something of that sort. And she wanted to get his attention so much and so she decided that ships were a nice topic.

"Yup! Shipping. It's when you like two persons to be with each other or something like that." Ayano explained.

Shintaro's interests were showed when he closed the notebook he was writing on and turned to listen to her. He actually thought this ships were things that flow on ocean.

"So? What d'you do when you ship someone?" Shintaro asked, still not taking off her eyes to the girl who seemed to be loving the attention she was getting.

"Oh, that's easy. You get them to be together no matter what."

-

From: Ayano-chan
Subject: (>y<)

Takane-senpai (^~^)! You're my friend, right?

O(≧∇≦)O

Since you are, could you, like help me on something?

You see, I want to have a date with Shintaro-kun, but it's kinda too awkward! So, I was planning on inviting you (and Haruka-senpai) on a double date! It's on Sunday so..

Does that sound good?

Takane blushed and almost threw the cellphone on the floor. No way was she going on a date with Haruka! She covered her face with her hands.

...But, Ayano needs my help. And she rarely asks for it. And she always help me. Takane rolls on her bed. And covers the pillow on her flustered face as she think of the date.

To: Ayano-chan
Subject: Re: (>y<)

Ayano-chan, if this is one of your matchmaking plans, then i'm not going! but. I'll try to consider it.

Sent.

One message received. And now Takane was afraid of how Ayano had typed so fast. But even so, she opened the message with trembling fingers.

From: Ayano-chan
Subject: Re: (>y<)

Then thank you so much, Takane-senpai! I have something really important to do, so bye for now! (∩_∩)

P.S.

Please ask Haruka-senpai for me. (^ω^)

And now Takane had enough. She threw the cellphone to the floor and covered the pillow on her face, screamed in it, and almost suffocate herself.

-

"Ah! Takane-senpai! Haruka-senpai! And Shintaro-kun! Good morning!" Ayano waved her hand from afar, running with the white dress she's wearing. It was simple but Haruka thought Shintaro drooled.

"Geez, Ayano. You were the one to plan the date but you're the one to be late!" Takane crossed her arms. "I almost couldn't survive in this heat."

"Eh, well, I'm so sorry about that! Let's just go on the arcade or something!"

"But Ayano, I'm really hungry right now." Haruka answered with a pout on his face, "Also, it's already 12 and all."

"Alright! Let's go eat! By the way, it's my treat!" Ayano jumped childishly and Haruka smiled at her. Takane and Shintaro rolled their eyes at the two.

-

"So..! What do you normally talk about when you're on dates like these?" Ayano asked them with a smile.

"Hey, don't you get this feeling this is just a friendly date or something?!" Shintaro acted as if he was irritated but it was all because of Ayano's plans he got a script like this. Good thing he was a natural actor.

"...Yeah. Shintaro-kun's right! Maybe we should go off on our own so this'd make you feel like this is a date?" She suggested and smirked mentally as she sees her senpais convinced faces. She was such a natural actress.

"Now that you think about it... You're actually kinda right, Ayano-chan." Haruka nodded in agreement and Takane just kept quiet.

"Well then, we'll see you in a bit!" Haruka grabbed Takane's wrists and dragged to God-Knows-Where. Ayano smirked and laughed, cutely of course , she can't do anything without being cute. Shintaro mentally noted he should buy a hidden camera and place it anywhere that would make a good angle and take a picture of Ayano's smile.

. . . Right, that was just too creepy.

It took Shintaro a minute to realize the two of them were alone in a restaurant. If anyone were to see them like this, they would thing they were a couple. Which of course Shintaro wouldn't want to object to but none of it seems to be true. So he just sighed mentally and envied Ayano's future husband.

He looked at his classmate who had a smile plastered on her face ever since they had entered the restaurant. No, that was just too wrong. Since the moment she was born.

And was it wrong for him to say that this girl -fangirl, as she addresses herself - is the most beautiful when she smiles?

"Hey, Shintaro-kun. I ship them so hard, y'know. HaruTaka, I mean. They're so cuuute and everything I just want to hold them right here and hug them!"

"They might be cute but you're the most adorable." Shintaro wanted to retort that but the sentence got stuck in his throat.

"I ship other shippings too! Like KanoKido, wait, they're not real sibling so why not! I ship SetoMarry too since they're just so, so, cute!" She squealed and Shintaro thought Ayano would just burst somewhere.

"As for the Yuri, I think my sister and yours is just a good pairing! And for the yaoi, I think Seto and Kano would be the best. Not to mention, HaruShin! Oh God, I just ship so many pairs!" If only she isn't Ayano, he would've puke right in front of her.

"I ship so many couples but....I think ShinAya's my OTP." She whispered out of the blue. And, though Shintaro didn't know what OTP means, he got the feeling this is how fangirls say I love you.