Chapter 12 (M)

" Jennie slow down oh my god! Can we breathe for a minute before going into another ride? My stomach is turning upside down and I'm about to vomit like what the hell! " Lisa said while pulling me back to her. She stop running so did I, since she's holding me.

I chuckled at her state, she looks like she joined a race that made her this tired, catching her breath as if she run endlessly but the truth is we just rode a few ride here in the theme park and the last thing that we'll go is the Ferris wheel.

" Stop over reacting Lisa! Come on, I wanna ride that Ferris Wheel already pleaseeee! It's almost night time and I wanna see how beautiful New York City is when I am up there "

I pointed out the top of the Ferris wheel to convince her that we should go now or we'll miss the chance to see the sunset up there.

" Just give me a minute to breathe then we'll go, okay? " She said with a smile in her face and I did the same.

" I'll count, one, ten, twenty, thirty, four- " ... " YAHHH! you should count one by one not by ten " I laugh so hard because her face looks irritated and I can't help not to pinch her cheeks because of her cuteness.

" I'm just kidding hahaha " I said by pulling her for a hug that made her smile.

" You surely know how to make my heartbeat beats madly aren't you? " She said with a mocking tone, I just pinch her cute nose and give it a kiss before we start walking where the Ferris wheel is.

I am beyond excited cause at last I'm going to experience this, and not to mention that I am with the most generous and kind woman, in short Lisa Manoban.

" Is it safe? " She ask me with while making a puppy eyes. " It is, calm down hahaha " We're lining up, and I just realize that most of them are a couple. Lisa and I are a couple too, but not officially though.

We're next in line and I felt Lisa's arm snake around my waist, her lips on my ear. Now I can feel her hot breath that made me think of things that I shouldn't be thinking right now.

" Can you imagine what we can do while we're inside? Cause I can imagine it clearly " I gulp at her words. Don't tell me we're going to..

" Lisa I'm still sore for fuck sake " I blurted out when we finally seated inside the so called cube or whatever it is to keep us safe.

She chuckled and made me sit on her lap. I can't look in her eyes cause I don't think I'll be ready on what am I going to see there.

" Look at me " she commanded, but I didn't follow. I felt her hand started to roam in my back, moving up and down slowly, making my hair started to stand up because of how sexy her way of rubbing my back is.

" Jennie, look at me " she said again but this time with a tone of commanding.

I have no choice but to look at her, and there I saw how her eyes is, it's full of lust and I don't think I can stop my self from not feeling aroused right now. Knowing that I am sitting on her lap and she's not letting me go.

Just the image of us making love while we're moving up and down in this Ferris wheel is making me feel hotter and hotter. I can't think straight cause she started to insert her left hand inside my underwear that made me gasp for air. She did it without any warning.

My breath started to hitch when her thumb get in contact with my sensitive nub that made me shiver harder than I thought. I couldn't breathe enough and all I care about is how good her hand is, doing it's job to pleasure me without thinking that people might see what we are doing, and it makes our sexy scene more interesting.

" Fuck! " I groan when she slid her two fingers inside me, it aches with pleasure, not in pain. She didn't move, but she curled her fingers inside that made me drop my body in hers. Telling her that I'm losing my strength because of her goddamn touch.