• 045 • Rhythm of Dynamics

First of all, I'm soooo sorry for the late delivery. Things haven't been good here, with this virus and all, plus the burden of online school is increasing day by day.

Anyway, that aside, the interesting news is, this was a PC design. Emphasis on was. I was drawing it almost 3 weeks ago, on my laptop, in Sketchbook, and the app oh-so-conveniently decided to crash. The design disappeared and I couldn't find it.
And after that, now I can't even open Sketchbook on my laptop without it glitching and me having to restart the computer all over again.

Since I could not locate my almost-finished design anymore, I had to redraw it on my tablet, for which I couldn't find time, and inspiration (my productivity being sucked into the black hole etc etc) until this week. As I mentioned in the last update, I could squeeze in that cover cause I felt to was easy for me to draw.

But don't get the wrong idea!! I still do love designing and drawing very much, it's just that I am feeling unproductive or demotivated or something like that.

Whatever, enough of me ranting. Here you go.

< 11

< 11. 05. 21 >

QOTD: What do you prefer your device display in? Light or dark mode? I prefer light :D