e i g h t

"Hey Lily," Harry said when I entered the living room. Him and Louis were snuggled together with a blanket over their legs. They looked perfect together. Zayn was in the same place as when I had left except his eyes were glued to the TV. Minions, a film I hated, was playing and Zayn seemed to be hugely amused at the small yellow things speaking a made up language. Liam had moved from the grey chair to where I had been sat on the sofa but he still had the same blanket covering his legs. They all looked at me except Zayn who's eyes stayed watching Minions.

"Hey. I just came down to tell you guys that Niall's alright now," I said. Zayn darted a look at me as if to say shut up I'm trying to watch and Liam laughed at him.

"Is he mad at me?" Louis asked from across the room. I shook my head and I saw Louis' face relax a bit. He was clearly happy that he wasn't on Niall's bad side.

"So are you leaving or staying tonight?" Liam asked me. 

"Liam be quiet. I'm tryna watch Minions!" Zayn said loudly, giving Liam a smack on the head which made Liam laugh again. It warmed my heart to see them acting like brothers normally and not just on camera.

"She's staying tonight Liam."

Niall's voice came from behind me and I turned to see him stood exceptionally close to me. Before I could say anything, Niall had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder as if I didn't weigh anything. I let out a scream which blocked out whatever Liam said back to Niall and hit Niall's back to try and make him let go but he just laughed and began walking. I watched the floor change from the living room carpet to the tiles of the entrance hall and then to the stairs. I carried on hitting Niall's back until he dropped me on his bed and I rolled around with tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Niall jumped on the bed next to me and laughed as well. His loud, contagious laugh that made me laugh even more than I already was. 

After a few minutes of laughing until we couldn't breathe, I began feeling cold and getting goosebumps on my bare arms so I climbed off the bed and walked over to a grey slide door that I presumed was his wardrobe. I was right.

The doors slid open without a sound and I was left speach less at Niall's wardrobe and all the clothes in it. I only wanted a jumper but I couldn't stop myself from looking around at all his clothes. I ran my hands along the rails of t-shirts and jeans and jumpers and shirts and jackets and every single clothing item you could possibly think of. For a tiny moment I wondered how he had enough money for so many clothes but then I remembered he was a world famous singer so it wasn't a surprise.

"What are you doing?" I heard Niall yell from his room.

"Tryna find a jumper, I'm cold!"

I heard Niall's footsteps on the wooden flooring of the wardrobe and turned around to find him leaning against a railing of jumpers with a smile on his face.

"If you don't like any of these then I have loads more around the house," Niall said. I smiled and walked over to where he was stood next to all the jumpers and hoodies. I scanned my eyes over them and decided on a plain dark grey hoodie that looked farely big. When I pulled it off the hanger and put it on I almost instantly could smell the musky, vanilla scent which I could never get tired of.

"Thank you," I whispered and Niall kissed the tip of my nose, making me blush. We walked back into his room, shutting the wardrobe doors behind us, and both jumped onto his bed. I snuggled into his side and we lay in silence for a good few minutes. I was about to fall asleep when Niall spoke.

"Are you still awake princess?"

"Yeah why?" I replied in an extremely quiet voice.

"Well, every year me and the boys get Christmas and New Year off. It's our longest holiday of the year cause we get like a month and a half off. We always go home during the weeks we get off to see our families and that cause we don't get to see them often," Niall told me. His words reminded me that Christmas was actually quite close and I suddenly realised that the year had gone by so quick.

"Is it really nearly Christmas?" I said, interrupting Niall. He chuckled and said yes before continuing what he had been saying before I had interrupted him.

"I've been thinking and I want you to come with me to Ireland and spend Christmas with my family and me. Only if you want to of course."

He wants me to spend Christmas with him and his family?!

I was confused, so confused, as to why Niall would want me to spend Christmas with his family but I was also honoured in a way because it meant I clearly meant a lot to him.

"Do you really want me to spend Christmas with you and your family?" I asked in the most excited voice I could manage because I was so tired.

Niall chuckled, "Of course I do. It's always just me, my brother, my mum and my dad but I want them all to meet you," Niall looked down at me and tilted my head a little so our eyes met, "You've literally taken over my life Lily and I think it's time my family met you, especially my parents and what better time for it than Christmas."

I couldn't hold in my smile that broke across my face at his words and I felt myself blush yet again.

"Is that a yes princess?" Niall said and kissed the tip of my nose again, making me blush even more.

"Yes yes yes, 100% yes!" I said and pushed myself up a little bit to kiss him. He smiled as he kissed me, clearly happy that I had agreed to his offer and I felt warm inside.

I fell asleep on Niall's chest not long after to the soothing sounds of Niall humming something and him stroking my hair in a continuous motion that made me calm. I was rapped up warm, but not hot, in his hoodie that was far to big for me and that smelt heavenly. His chest moved up and down slowly when he breathed and it was perfect.

He was perfect.