Chapter 3.

-3 years later-

Mabel's POV

I was sitting in the garden feeding the birds and reading. Tora was suck and couldn't play so i was reading a rather big book. Yea, I'm six and i love to read big books. A butterfly land on my finger and i looked at it. I smiled and it flew away. I must have moved a little. Oh well. I threw some more food out for the birds and then started reading again. Then I felt somebody sit next to me. I looked to see it was Simon. I smiled at him then looked down at my book again. "Can i tell you something?" He asked me. I looked up and pushed my long curly red hair behind my ear. "Sure" i said. He looked nervous but asked "Can we be friends?" I looked at him. Confused. Just the other day at school he put a frog on my head and pulled my hair. It freaked me out. I don't really like having frog on my head. Its gross. "Look, I'm sorry I did that to you at school. I don't know why i did it." He said rubbing his arm nervously. I smiled and said " i forgive you. And yes we can be friends." He looked very happy after i said that. He smiled and said "Promise we'll always be friends?" I put my pinky out and said " pinky promise." He smiled and hooked his pinky with mine. "You have to kiss it." I said. He nodded and we both kissed our thumbs while our pinkies were still hooked. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. When we pulled away i saw him blushing like mad and shyly smiling. 'Why is he blushing?' I wondered. Just then it started to rain. I grabbed the bird food and my book. Simon took my hand and we ran back to the house. We passed Mr. Brown on the way to our room. He was smiling at us. But we didn't notice.

Mr. Browns POV

I was walking to the family room when i looked out the window to see Simon and Mabel talking. I watched as they hooked pinkies and saw Simon blush a little. I knew Simon liked her a little. It was rather cute how every time she walked by he would stare and blush. Then i saw them kiss the pinky promise and hug. I knew Simon was liking it cause when he pulled back his whole face turned red. I chuckled a little and said to myself " i knew he'd like her one day. I could feel it." Just then it started raining. I looked at the two to see them hold hands while running inside, Simon keeping her dry as they ran. I smiled again as they ran into the house, past me and up the stairs. I chuckled and continued to walking to the family room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped yall like it so far. Ive posted a lot in one night. :)