Four.

Three days later.

        I woke up to cold water being thrown on my face. I try to wipe my eyes but my hands are still tied so tightly. Something told me that there was something off with Leslie but that was Denise's bestfriend. I know she did a roll over in her grave due to the fact that she did this to her.

     "Wake the fuck up." I heard as her foot connected to my stomach.
  I winced in pain trying to keep the tears from falling.

     I've been here for three days with no food or water and my body is tired as hell but my mind is even weaker. I saw Leslie walk in the room with a smirk on her face. This bitch better hope I die in this room.

          "Look at captain save a hoe." Leslie added as Leyla chuckled.

    "Trying to be captain save a hoe and couldn't even save Denise." She kneeled down time my face than grabbed my neck.

"Try to save yourself, you dumb bit-" she was interrupted by me spitting in her face. This hoe doesn't put fear in my heart. She fills my head with evil thoughts and negative vibes but fear? I'm past that. It takes two to tango.

"Look at you mamas. You know I love it when you do that." She took two fingers wiping the spit off her face and put them in her mouth.

     Leslie kneeled down and kissed her. I felt whatever food I had left in my stomach come up to my throat. These bitches are completely sick and belong in a mental facility. Leyla got up and looked at me in a disgusted matter.

"Night night." She smirked then hit me with the butt of the gun. I was out.

Tari.

I was sitting down on my couch watching reruns of the proud family. My stomach has been feeling nauseous for the past 4 days and I don't know why. This is the reason I stay to myself because even if we have one simple conversation I can still connect to how others feel.

        Getting up from the couch I decided I needed some Starbucks to shake off this feeling. Maybe I'll see my little friend there too. I grabbed my keys then decided to jet.

       Before I get there I always pass by this old looking house. The stairs are tore down and the painting is terrible as well.

       I also see a familiar car outside with the door open... I wonder what that's about. Concluding my thoughts I pulled into the Starbucks. I walked in ordering then left realizing she wasn't there.

     I pulled out my phone before walking out the door then bumped into someone.
   "My bad love." I apologized.
   "You're fine sexy." The girl spoke.
  She had curly hair and light skin. She was cute but I felt... nauseous.
     I fake smiled then walked out. Weird

    Jes.

  I woke back up to a major headache. Fuck I don't know how long I can deal with this shit man. I'm trying not to end this right here but-

        "I wouldn't want you to do that." I heard a familiar voice say.

...Denise.

        "Baby these bitches is crazy. Leslie tr-"
"Leslies gonna get what she deserves and so is Leyla." She said sitting down on the floor next to me.

   "You have to wait for the perfect opportunity. It'll come quicker than you've ever known." She spoke as tears started falling down my face.

           "I miss you so much." I whispered. She smiled at me then kissed my forehead. Even though she's not here I still fell her presence so heavily. She truly was right. I have to get out of here some way , some how.

   Just as that thought popped in my head I looked at my surroundings. There was a bed, a nightstand and a window. I remember this room like the back Of my left hand I shook it off and put on my thinking cap.

      Shit, let me think.

I started to move my hands around to see if I can loosen the knot. This was some funky rope because my hands slipped out pretty easy. It was probably my guardian angel helping me out.

    Beginning to look around for anything I could find I then stepped on something . A knife. I'd kill this bitch with my shoe If I knew how. These gotta be the dumbest bitches I know.

    Sitting back down in the spot I was in I sat and waited with a smirk on my face. Ready.