[3.] R E S C U E__C O N T R A C T

Wade skipped into the room setting a cup of coffee and a chimichanga down on the side table before poking Stiles awake.

Over the past few years they have had a lot of back and forth father-son moments but the one tradition that never seems to break or fade away is their breakfast wake-up routine whenever the one gets home after a mission.

"Dad!" Stiles groaned rolling over and pulling his blankets with him.

"Red, wake up it's been more than a day since you got back anymore sleep and I'm gonna have to act like a-a parental... figure" Wade shivered, "get up before you overdose on naps" he snatched the blankets off of Stiles pulling his son into a sitting position.

"Doubtful" Stiles lazily shook his head before he slumped back onto the bed his arms wrapping around his pillow in comfort, "ten more-"

"Minutes?" Deadpool asked crossing his arms, "I don't think so pal I got you chimichangas and I even made the coffee myself" Wade stated, tapping his foot.

"Ugh, fine!" Stiles huffed. "And for the record, I was gonna say ten more hours not minutes" Wade couldn't argue with that, he loved sleep just as much as his son but he also loved bonding mornings.

"Fair enough, eat!" Wade ordered as Stiles made it to his feet sleepily grabbing his food and coffee. "Countdown?"

"Five in the past three days not to mention the stupid Avengers battle" Stiles informed his dad as they each took a seat at the kitchen counter.

"Six in the last two days and Avengers, haven't I taught you any better?" Wade questioned.

This was 'their normal' conversation they thought of it as recapping on each other's lives and a competition to see who could get the most killing contracts and who completed the most missions.

"Clint needed my help" Stiles shrugged taking a sip of his coffee, "cinnamon?" he eyed his dad.

"I was trying something new" Wade admitted, "make the coffee taste Chrismassy" he added smiling.

"Uh-huh," Stiles nodded setting his cup back down, "well it's definitely new" he noted before Wade tossed a couple of envelopes his way.

"Apparently you are in high demand, little Red."

Stiles rolled his eyes at the nickname ever since he decided to follow in Wade's footsteps the two were a dynamic duo always working the jobs together he was known then as Deadpool's sidekick or protege Red, that was until Stiles branched out on his own giving himself a new persona as Mischief or Stiles Wilson both names made even killers and murderers' blood run cold.

"Cool" Stiles nodded flicking through them in a carefree manner before his gaze caught sight of his intel notes, "seriously?" he exclaimed, "for someone who has perfect aim you really need to work on your directions, Uncle Clint" Stiles muttered.

"Come again?" Wade questioned snatching the letter away from him, "Ryker's Island, wow, he really pissed off the wrong Billionaire, huh?"

"You're telling me," Stiles remarked grabbing his duffel bag and jacket, "well, now Stark just pissed off the wrong superassassin with immense healing abilities and enough will and brainpower to choke him by glaring" Stiles growled walking out the door.

"That's my Red" Wade whispered beaming with pride.

________________

Tony stepped out of the helicopter he was here to find out what exactly Ross had done with his ex-team members he never wanted things to go this far but Steve pushed him and inevitably these were the consequences.