First Meet....

It was like any other morning. The sun shone bright through my windows. I hear continous knocking and banging on my door as my mom shouts from the other side

"Y/N It's the first day of the school and you're already so late! Wake up, get ready and hurry up!!"

I woke up as i let out a big yawn, dragging myself off the bed to the bathroom. I open the tap and cold water runs through it. I wash my face and brush my teeth as i mumble to myself

" new school huh....i hope this goes well....."

I quickly turn off the tap and get ready.

Before leaving my room i take a good look of myself in the mirror wearing my new uniform.

"I look okay...it's not like I've ever looked stunning or anything so this is nothing new..."

I thought to myself and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Oh shi-" i muttered to myself as i saw my mom giving me a terrific look. I soon grabbed a slice of bread and my bag and ran out. I could hear my mom yelling and shouting at me from the door.

I let out a sigh of relief as i continued to run. But suddenly-

"Heyyy- Hey you!- girl with the blue bag- stop for a sec-!!"

I heard someone calling out to me from behind. I turned around and saw a guy wearing the uniform from the same school as me running towards me.

I was confused as i saw him and pointed my index finger towards me and asked "M-me??"

He came close and stood with his hands on his knees, bending down, catching his breath.

He then gave me a smile and said "Hey...haven't you noticed that your bag is open..?"

I freaked out and looked behind as i see my bag was half way open and books were on the verge of falling out.

I quickly closed my bag and lowered my head in embarrassment.

I said a slight "Th-thank y-you" and started walking faster from there.

I'm pretty introverted and i can't talk to boys that well without shuttering cuz of my previous 'girls only' school.

That's why i was bullied in my previous school and my friends one by one started leaving me thinking i was doing that for a guy's attention from other schools and how i was socially awkward...even with them.

"I should just lay low in class to try not to get bullied and remain silent"

I thought to myself as i waked into the school. The school was pretty big and way cooler that my previous school.
I heard the bell ring and i rushed into the classroom. I chose the corner seat at the last. It was the most comfortable zone in the class.

I sat down and looked at my classmates who were all chatting with their groups. The corner almost looked abandoned as most of them preferred to sit in the front with their friends. They were all laughing loudly and some even had posters of their idols and were talking about their crushes.

Suddenly it all became quiet as the teacher entered the room. She gave a warm smile as she put down her books on the table and stood in front of it.

She looked around for a bit and locked her eyes on me and pointed towards me. "Y/n" she called my name and signaled me to come forward with a smile. I nervously got up from my seat and went to the front of the class.

She put her hand on my shoulder and looked at the class.

"This is y/n, she is new here and i hope you all get along and be good friends."

She smiled as me and asked me to go sit back in my seat.

I heard whispers and mumbles as i went back to my seat. Then the class continued but only some classmates turning around then and now looking at me. After the class ended a few girls came up to me.

"Hey, you're....y/n..right?"

"Y-yes i am"

"Oh, welcome and nice to meet you"

"Ah...thanks...."

"Hey speak a little loudly will ya, i can't hear u"

"N-nothing i just said thanks"

"Cool, looking forward to becoming friends with you" she said as she and her group walked out.

'I don't know why...but that kinda felt nice....' I thought to myself as i got up and was about to leave. But then

"Kyaaa~~~"

"Look, look- it's taehyung-sunbae!!"

"He finally actually showed up to school today, i can't believe it!!"

Huh...what are these girls screaming about...

I went outside and looked at the crowd and girls shouting and drooling.

I took a little step forward and saw a guy walking in the middle of the crowd.

He was trying to get out of the attention and was smiling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his head as he said hi to each and every one of them while.

He was tall and was....very good looking. As i was standing there i was eventually caught up in the crowd.

At this point i was getting crushed and squeezed in the middle as a hand held out to me from the side. I grabbed the hand and it pulled me out.

I stood there breathing heavily as i looked up to see it was the same guy who helped me in the morning.

I was kinda shocked.

"I helped you out again huh?" he said laughing.

He saw that i was embarrassed and laughed even more and looked at me

"I'm Jimin" he said while giving me the cutest smile. "I'm y-y/n" i said as he smiled even more and called "y/n huh..? I'll remember your name..then, cya around later!" He said and turned around after waving at me and just disappeared in the crowd.

"Jimin ...." i whispered to myself and smiled lightly as i walked back into my classroom.

"Maybe school won't be so bad this time" i thought with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator's pov:

But what she didn't know that time was that her world was about to fall apart.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung stood there watching y/n smiling after her little conversation with Jimin. He squeezed his hand so hard in anger and just stood there in the crowd watching y/n as she went in to classroom.

-------------End of chapter 1--------------

Hey guys!! Author-chan here! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter XD. I'll update the second one soon so until then Cya~!!♡♡