Hey..Wanna be my friend?

It was almost lunchtime. The classes were boring as usual but maybe I'll refresh myself during this time.

I got out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. It quickly grabbed my food and went to a corner which looked quiet and peaceful.

I sat down quietly and started eating.

"Y/n!"

I heard a familiar voice calling me.

I looked up to see the girls from earlier, coming towards me.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" She asked.

"Oh it's ok...you can sit here, I'll go to another place then.." i said.

"No, no! We want you to join us too" She says with a smile on her face

I hesitated for a moment. But then i thought "maybe...just maybe I'll be able to get friends..so why not?"

I smiled and sat back in my seat

I didn't get into their convo much, just listening to them.

They were discussing about going to the concert of a band. It was a debut concert of a new band.

"Y/n, why don't we all go together? It'll be fun!"

I hesitated a little but then decided why not!

"S-Sure..."

"Yayy!!" She exclaimed.

The bell rang and it was time to go to class. I rushed to class but the teachers weren't present. Apparently they had a meeting, which means more time for me to slack off. I decided to take a nap but then interrupted by a guy.

"Oi- move your ass will ya? I'm gonna sit there."

Wth- Im sitting here for the whole day and suddenly this guy i haven't seen come and asks me to get up- hell nah, I thought.....
.
.
.
"You deaf? I asked you to move?"

"Y-Yes."

What is wrong with me...I wanted to say no but then- he looks scary- piercings, tattoos and dyed hair...is this even allowed in school? Nevermind let's just not bother with this guy.

I quickly got up and moved to seat behind, which was fine cuz there's a window besides it and I can just doze off looking outside.

Soon they let us go home early as they had some issue at school so I quietly left the campus not drawing attention cuz i hate them in general.

"Y/n!!"

A voice called out to me. It was Jimin. He was waving at me with that cute smile of his. I blushed and looked down. He came up to me with another friend of his.   

Wait.

Isn't that the guy in the hallway? They were friends? Well Jimin does look like he's pretty sociable.

"Y/n, going home? Me and Taehyung were about to hang out for some time,..
oh- yea- I forgot! This is Taehyung. The guy all girls go crazy for- hehe~"

"Oh- h-hi.." I was shy to meet new people but then a guy like him- I was so embarrassed.

"Look Jimin- you're obviously making her uncomfortable, sorry about that, as he said im Taehyung, and you must be y/n, nice to meet you."

"Ahhh...N-Nice to m-meet you t-too.."

"Ehhh-? Is y/n really uncomfortable? I'm sad y/n I didn't mean to....So! Wanna hang out?!"

"Jimin you- nevermind it's not like you're gonna change *sighs*"

I let out a small laugh at how adorable Jimin was. I agreed to hang out with them, though I was a bit uncomfortable with Taehyung I felt really at ease with Jimin, it felt like I'd known him all my life even tho we just knew each other for just a day.

Taehyung he felt a little different. I don't know why but I feel kinda uncomfortable around him. I feel him staring at me but when I turn around he's not. Maybe it's just me... I shouldn't doubt Jimin's friend. He seems like a good person too.....

We couldn't hang out for long, as they had a dance practice that day. I waved good bye to Jimin and Taehyung and they left.

I took the bus and got home. I washed up and did all I had to do and as I was just about to sleep my phone beeped. I took my phone out from my bag. It was Jimin. A smile formed in my face without even me realizing. It said,

'Goodnight sweet dreams'

I wished him a good night and as i put down my phone i saw a piece of paper on the floor. I think it fell out from my bag.

I picked it up and it read,

"Don't look at other guys, don't smile at other guys....it makes me sad...but more mad than sad, it makes me so mad that I wanna kill whoever you show your smile to. Next time I won't be still, so don't smile for other guys unless you wanna see them dead. Remember im always watching over you...I love you y/n."

I dropped the paper. Unable to move I froze.

Just who.....wrote this.....

____________End of Chapter 2____________

A little note from author:

So I haven't updated this for a looooong time, I know, it was mostly because I forgot about this I was planning so many stories to write that I just forgot and I had a lot of personal issues to so I couldn't write, but now that I'm back on track I'll be updating it regularly, so please look forward, thank you for your time and thanks for reading this ^^.