-Chapter Two-

We headed back to our dorms, talking the entire way back.

...

The next morning you wake up early and take a nice long shower and think things over. "Was saying yes to this really a good idea?"
When you get dressed and start to head out the door, George is waiting for you. He's leaning up against the wall.
"Morning." He says.

"Oh! Hey." You say, surprised.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.

You both start to walk down the stairs to the common room.

"Pretty good, thanks. You?"

He was smiling down at you.
"Oh my god. His smile is so cute." You thought to yourself. "No. Your only friends who are pretending to date."

"It was pretty good to be honest, y/n. Falling asleep was pretty hard though."

"Oh really? Why?" You ask him, genuinely curious.

"Just thinking about this.." He looked around to see if anyone was there. "Prank."

The both of you were now in the common room.
You look at each other and take a deep breath. You nod indicating "let's do this."

You walk up to Fred, Angelina and Lee all sitting on the sofa. George put his arm around you and you both sit down, saying good morning to the three of them.
"Hey...wait are you....?" said Angelina, taking her head off Fred's shoulder.

George looks at you and then back to them.
"Yup." He says, grinning.

Fred then stuck out his hand for George to grasp and said "Aye congrats, mate."

Angelina chimed in. "Finally." She said in a friendly voice.

You look at her puzzled, tilting your head. "Huh?"

"Oh, it's just that we saw it coming mile away!"

"Are they really falling for this?" You thought. "But just imagine their faces when we tell them it's a prank."

"Oh my goodness. We should go on a double date to Hogsmede on Saturday!" Said Angelina.

"Oh actually I-" you started but George interrupted you.
"Sounds great."

Later on you and George sit in your dorm and talk.

"I can't believe you did that?!" You say, sounding quite annoyed but as nicely as possible.

"Did what?" He said.

"When we were at lunch and you kissed my cheek?!"

"Yeah okay? That's what people in relationships do, y/n. They kiss."

"Yeah okay I guess." You say, agreeing.

He scoots closer to you on your bed. And puts both hands on your shoulders.

"If you don't want to do this you don't have to." He said with a genuine smile.

"Really?"

"No way! You already agreed to this." He then took a pillow from Emily's bed and smacked you in the side of the head with it.

You let out a little squeal and smack him lightly across the top of his head.
"Hey! We need to go over this more. Boundaries, are we gonna tell our parents..."

"I already told Ginny, Fred and Ron. Their definitely gonna tell mum and dad."

Then there was a knock at the door. You both look at each other and George jumps on top of you.

"Come in!" You yell.

"To be honest his cuddles aren't the worst" you thought.

Angelina and Fred then walked in.
"Awwwww" they cooed unisons.

"Oh hi!" said George. "We can go somewhere else if you two need this space." He said sitting up.

"No we were just coming up to grab my robes and then we were going to go down to dinner." Said Angelina.

"Oh is it time for supper already?" Said George, "Wouldn't know we've been here for a really long time." George said, over exaggerating the long.

He hops back up, kisses the top of your head and says "I'll meet you down in the common room." And gave you a little smile.

...

The next day in the Gryffindor common room, a notice is put up saying:

Dear, Gryffindor students,

Hogwarts will be hosting a ball for students years 4-7. There is so much stress going around that Professor Dumbledore and I have decided you need a fun event to take your mind off things. There will be ballroom dancing lessons offered to everyone who needs to learn. Those dates will be announced tomorrow afternoon. The ball itself will be on December 27th at 6:30pm to 10pm. You will need a date to the ball. If you have any questions, send me your owl.

- Professor Minerva McGonagall