-Chapter Seven-

While heading to the quidditch pitch, you come across a big mud puddle the two of you can't get around. George scoops you up and runs through the mud.

"George!" You squeal out. "Why would you do that! Your pants and shoes are all muddy now." You giggle.

"Anything for you, Darling."

"Your just going to keep calling me that aren't you?" You say.

"If you like is, then yeah."

The rest of the way there, the two of you hold hands and run down to the pitch. Once you get there he twirls you and says "You look good in purple."

"I've been told that lots actually."

"You know what else you look good in? My arms." You swat at him, laughing and he jogs off.

"Come back here, George." You yell.

He stops running and flops down on the grass. He's already across the pitch and screams "No, you come to me!" in a playful voice. You walk across the pitch and lie down beside him. You look up at the stars.

"The stars are beautiful tonight." He's says, out of the blue. "But nowhere close to how beautiful you are." He looks over at you.

"Those pickup lines are working quite well actually." You say.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

The two of you talk for a while. Just lying there. Until he goes quite for about ten seconds. You're looking over at him and then, without saying anything, kisses you. His kisses were soft and sweet. You kiss for a solid fifteen seconds and he then pulls away, lies back on the ground and says "How was that for our first kiss?"

"George we've kissed so many times before, though?" You say, sitting up.

"Yeah." He sits up as well. "But this was our first real kiss." He over exaggerates the real.

"It was good." You say. "y/n approved."

"Well no one is gonna need to know that it's y/n approved." He says, picking at the grass.

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't ever want to kiss anyone but you."

"Your cute." You say.

"Listen, I know you don't want to hear about it but I honestly don't know why I did it. She kissed me yeah but I didn't have to kiss her back. That was one on my biggest regrets ever. No. My biggest regret is not telling you I liked you sooner. Then we could have been together this whole time." He sounded sad. He really regretted it, didn't he. It was like every other emotion was gone from him.

"Listen, George. I know. And I regret not telling you sooner either. But the past doesn't matter. I want you now. I mean I always did but I need you now the most." You say.

"You're so amazing." He said.

After a while of just smiling at each other, he hops up and brushes off his pants. "Wanna go lock Mrs. Norris is the broom cupboard in the forbidden corridor?" He offers you his hand.

"Definitely." He pulls you up and the two of you run off together.

"Wait."

"Yes?" You say.

"What do I say when people ask about what's going on with us." He asked.

"Hmm. Well that depends. Are we dating? Are we best friends?" You say, grabbing both his hands.

"Both, Darling."