Charms, Giggles and Secret Passageways (George Weasley Smut)

I giggled into my sweater as George whispered a dirty joke into my ear. Something about trolls and their presumably proportionate... physic.

"Ms. Reicher, would you please be so kind and pay attention in my class? If you and Mr. Weasley don't see it as necessary to do so, you are of course always free to go, but since I assume you'd like to pass your O.W.L.s this year I'd advice you to pay attention."
Professor Flitwick's voice wasn't loud or demanding but the message was still clear as day: If George and I wanted to stay in his class we should shut up, immediately.

There were maybe 30 seconds of silence before the lanky boy next to me couldn't bare it anymore and leant down to me again. "Hey May, why do Pixies only ever fly and never walk? ... They've spend a night with me."

I choked on my own spit and stared up to the ginger in front of me in disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm trying to concentrate, you perv!" Even though my whisper towards George had been stern and serious, I couldn't help the little smile that my lips curved into and the giggle that escaped my mouth as I saw the shit-eating grin the twin had started to sport. He winked at me and I felt a little blush creeping onto my face, something he noticed too. "Why are you blushing, darling? Wanna know what it feels like?" He cooed into my ear as he breathed heavily on my neck. I got goosebumps down my spine and shifted in my seat. Professor Flitwick shot us a warning glare which made the redhead sit up straight and direct his attention towards the teacher.

While I tried to concentrate on the movements required to master a silencing charm -oh how ironic- George's hand started to snake onto my thick thigh.

Fooling around with either of the twins wasn't new to me but we rarely did anything during the classes since the teachers had developed quite a sixth sense for such endeavours. Apparently today was different though. I wondered why for a second but was rudely interrupted in my thought process when I felt George's slender fingertips lift up my pleaded skirt. I shot him a warning look but he only stared back at me, a sinful smirk on his lips.

Looking around frantically, trying to make sure everybody was oblivious to what was currently happening under our table, my blue eyes met with Fred's, who was sitting a few tables over with Lee. He had a look on his face that was almost as suggestive as the one that was currently plastered on this twin's. He knew exactly what was going on ,no wonder, they both had seen me in my most vulnerable, sexually frustrated and horny moments and knew exactly how to wind me up.

It was frustrating, the way George had such control over me but also exhilarating, being at someone's mercy like this turned me on more than I cared to admit.

The closer he got to my pulsing centre, the faster and shallower my breathing got. "Are you okay, babygirl?" The ginger whispered to me, putting an ungodly emphasis on the pet name because he knew exactly what it would do to me. I was about to lose it.
Deciding that this needed to stop before it got too far, I was about to definitely remove George's big hand from my lap as I felt his fingers slip between my wet folds. He had pushed my panties to the side and was now carefully massaging my throbbing core. An audible gasp left my mouth at the unexpected sensation and the entire classroom turned to me and the prankster next to me, who forcefully pressed his index finger against my clit. I was mortified and my face turned a prominent shade of red as I tried my hardest not to moan.

It had been bad enough when Snape had caught me and Fred a few weeks back but I hadn't cared much, too focused on the naughtiness of the situation and too careless for what opinion my Potions professor had of me. But I liked Flitwick, I didn't want him to think lowly of me. I started clumsily mumbling something about a spider that had frightened me. Most students turned away again, but my professor's eyes were now fixed on me and George, who by the way, still hadn't removed his goddamn hand from my lap!