Interruptions and First Times (Fred and George Weasley Smut)

I had no idea how I had ended up in this situation. This was not going according to plan.

I was squeezed between my two favourite Gryffindor beaters and it was getting quite steamy.

We were situated in the corner of the Slytherin common room -some kind of party for the birthday of Salazar Slytherin was going on around us- and Fred Weasley was seriously struggling to keep his hands out from under my skirt. Every time George would turn my attention towards him to say something or touch my face or shoulder, Fred would use it as an opportunity to slip his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. It was as if they were planning it -they were.

"Fred, I swear to God, if you don't get your slimy little paws from under my skirt this instance, I will hex you." I spoke through gritted teeth but the tall ginger just grinned down at me and retreated his hand slightly... only to move it up again as soon as I didn't look at him anymore. For the love of Helga Hufflepuff this was too far, what if someone saw?
"George", I whined looking over to the identical redhead on my other side, "help me!" However, he -just like his brother- only grinned and gave me a small wink before snaking one of his arms around my waist. "Not a chance, I'm quite enjoying this." Is all he said before his eyes traveled down my body basically undressing me with them. I shoved his shoulder with a mixture of playfulness and anger and he just laughed. George leaned down and gave me a short kiss on the lips, so quick I barely registered it before it was over.

I huffed frustratedly, but couldn't help the little jump my heart made at the prospect of what was most likely going to happen later tonight. Now, I hadn't planned on having a threesome with the twins quite this early -I had only been at Hogwarts for a little over six weeks- but that didn't mean I was opposed to it. Not in the least. I just hadn't prepared myself for it, mentally. But really when were you ever prepared for something like that anyway?
While deep in thought I had crossed me arms in front of my chest but I had failed to take into account the two teenage boys who were significantly taller than me and currently sitting very close. My arms had pushed up my boobs and my already quite low-cut top now barely covered my nipples -I was braless as usual.
Neither George nor Fred were even remotely trying to not seem like they were staring at my tits and I rolled my eyes in annoyance but also giggle a little. Boys were so incredibly easy sometimes.

I was really quite over this party so I decided to push them further, hopefully far enough that they would prefer to continue our mutual teasing somewhere else. I had noticed that Fred's hand was currently off my leg to hold his drink and I saw my chance. I crossed one of my legs over the other in a slow and teasing manner, making my skirt slide up my thighs a few centimetres. It was barely covering anything at this point but everyone around us was too busy with themselves to notice anyways.
Then I started to roll my neck, making my hair fall on my back and exposing the soft skin of my neck and collarbone area. I could already feel the redheads stare, their eyes burning into my newly exposed flesh so at last I stretched my upper body. A tiny moan left my parted lips and I arched my back, pushing my boobs up even more than before.

I heard two quiet fucks from both sides of me in unison and I knew I had them. George's grip around my waist tightened and Fred leaned down to my ear licking its shell quickly before saying in a low and raspy voice. "C'mon, darling. I think it's time to go." I turned my head towards him, batting my eyes up at the ginger boy with the most innocent look I could muster -Fred had to take a deep breath- and I whispered a sweet "Okay." towards him.
When I had removed George's arm around me I swiftly stood up and turned towards them. "Let's go boys." I said in an overly joyful manner and took a hand from each twin to pull them both up.
Fred's arm took its place around my waist this time and George draped his over my shoulder as we exited the Slytherin common room. We passed a lot of familiar faces, namely Harry and Ron, Lee, Oliver Wood and Draco, and the majority of them had looks on their faces that indicated that they knew exactly where me and the twins were going and what we were going to be doing.