𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘,
𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.
(𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 & 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲)

     "SO JOANNA, HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING?" her mother happily asked. "it's going well. i managed to do a great job today in an interview."

     "with who?" jenni's father asked. joanna slipped a smile at jenni before answering. "this teen star, goes by the name marcel ruiz."

     jenni glared at her and it luckily went unnoticed. "and what about you jenni?" whenever there was somebody else jenni's parents would try their best to show interest in jenni. "don't act like you care, i know you truly don't."

     "jenni, that's no way to speak to your mama. show her respect. remember your place. you're our daughter." jenni scoffed. she couldn't believe how two-faced her parents were. it was embarrassing.

     "look can't i just be excused from this family dinner? i mean it won't make a difference if i'm here or not."

"NO! i work too hard to put food onto your plate. you're staying here and that's final." her mother demanded. "you don't work for shit ma! without me we'd be homeless. and don't even get me started with my fucking drunk dad. all he does is sit around, nag about his life, drink, abuse us, and lastly, be a horrible father!"

jenni got up from her seat and walked to the door feeling accomplished. her glorious moment came to an end when her mother threw her high heel at her head. "OW!" jenni rubbed her head and turned around to see joanna laughing. "don't you ever speak to me like that again! get out of here. i don't want to see you. you're a disappointment.. A DISGRACE! you're worthless and i wish i could've aborted you."

TW‼️ (self harm)
joanna stopped laughing as she came to realize that the tension became visible. jenni held back her tears and stormed out. thankfully, the rain had disappeared. she sat down on a rusty old chair behind her house and began crying. under the chair was a piece of glass. "don't cut yourself, jenni." she repeatedly told herself.

an hour passed and jenni returned and joanna was missing. her father and mother were arguing on the couch before they looked at jenni. they gave her a dirty look as she walked into her room and locked it. she lied down on her messy bed and looked up at the roof. her eyes were dry so jenni decided to go to sleep.

it was a very odd time to be falling asleep. frankly because it was only 6pm. jenni feared that she'd wake up at 2am and not be able to fall back asleep. all these thoughts filled her head and jenni went on her phone and saw that she had 2 new messages from her group chat.

 all these thoughts filled her head and jenni went on her phone and saw that she had 2 new messages from her group chat