Chapter twelve

The group was now on the edge of a forest. East of the house on the mainland. They walked for hours they finally spotted some smoke straight ahead, which included more walking. They came to a clearing to their utter amazement the saw monsters of all kinds. Mutant creatures, dragons, nagas, hydras, cyclops's, madicors, minotors, glaces, sasquatches, amphitheatre birds, and trolls. "This guy is a little coo coo in the head." Sonic said. "You can say that again." Silver said sarcastically. "Will you be quiet I think he's coming." Two people came from the left. "Well BuckSeth as always you did an excellent job bringing me these magnificent creatures to me. How is ChuckBone holding up with the command block for plan B?" Asked a white hooded man. "Well again pleasure doing business with you Entity 303. ChuckBone is fine he is on his way back now." Replied BuckSeth. "Good, the reptilians are on there way here so that we can plan our revenge." Entity 303  said. The two men left to continue to examine the monsters. "Who are we going to fight off all this?!" Exclaimed SparkleGirl. "Well maybe we could free them." Seth suggested. "Oh no have you gone mad. Why do you think that will work?" Asked Nebula completely shocked. "Just look at them they're scared. If we free them we will have less to worry about. I was thinking of using eruptile the fragbufo. I could easily melt the bars with the lava barf." Seth said. "Wait lava barf. That better not mean what I think it means." Clara said. "Why, feel sick? Well anyways lets go eruptile!" Said Seth. Now a big blue lizard was making it's way to the first cage and to everyone's absolute disgust Seth Tennyson vomited lava, which started to melt the iron bars. He when around the camp melting cage bars. When Seth got back to the others Shadow used chaos control to return back to Herobrine's house. "Well thanks for letting us assist you. Hope the rest of you can handle this. Oh and here take this just in case you need us. Bye see you soon." Nebula said. Everyone said their good byes and Seth and his friends went home, but little did they know that Entity 303 wasn't collecting the monsters for his own reasons, but for Vilgax's army.

I know this was short but next section is starting.