Chapter fourteen

Several years have past, since their last adventure. Nothing really happened. Seth upgraded the new cruiser with some features that he put on the battle station. Such as turbo energy turrets, auto cannons, and interdimensional hyperdrive, enhanced shields, and the Mega Turbo Laser of Doom. The entire thing is run and automated by Steel who is now an A.I system. Steel also now has a power suit if he is needed in a fight. This Suit is similar to the villain Ultron. They also took a long trip to the world of Pokemon. They have new pokemon transformations as well as their own teams which inhabit the cruiser. We now go to Seth Tennyson's special training room in his lab. "Aarrgghh! Why does it have to be so hard!?" Shouted a woman's voice. "I don't know Nebs, it's just how magic works. When I first started I was asking that same thing. All it took was practice. It can also be tied to your emotions. So just relax and let all your worries disappear." Seth replied Calmly. Nebula took a deep breath and did the arm and hand movements and to her astonishment she finally created her first shield spell. "Yes you did it you performed for first spell!" Seth exclaimed. "Yay I finally did it." Nebula said relieved. "Well looks like we are out of time for today. I need to do my last lesson on my Jedi training. So we can pick up in two weeks. Just keep practicing for me will ya." Seth said. "You got it Seth have fun with the lesson." Nebula said. Seth completed his final lesson as a Jedi Padawan and now a Jedi master. Meanwhile in orbit a meeting was being held with many villains across the Dimensional plane. "When will we start Vilgax, it's been half an hour!" Shouted Eggman. "Patients Doctor. Vilgax already said we're waiting on one more." Palpatine said. "Who is this person Vilgax? I am curious." Said a man wearing green, black, and gold clothing and sleek black hair. "He will be here Loki, he had to finish some business on the way." Said an A.I. Robot named Ultron said. "So this is the group you put Vilgax? I thought they would be better than this." A man said as he walked in. He was tall with some kind of armor like garments and a cape. He also had long red hair. "So you decided to show up Mr. Ganon." Vilgax said, "So now that we are all here we can discuss our plan to take over this world as well as others. And Eon you had something in mind." "Yes , my plan is to use the Hands of Armageddon to create a new world ruled by us and use the creatures from there to take over. And as it so happens the hands are on this planet's surface." Meanwhile on the surface, Hey Seth, I was thinking maybe sometime later you would like to hang out for a while?" Nebula asked. "Sure sounds like fun, we could do it tomorrow afternoon around two-thirty. Since it is kinda late." Seth said. "Ok sounds good see you at the cafe on 22nd street." Nebula said. "Good night Seth." The next morning at five am well before anyone was awake Seth was doing his morning Jedi meditation. He felt a weird disruption in the Force of his world. He was sensing a slight shift in the dark side, but a piece of it was familiar as if the two were related. He opened his eyes and his head was full of questions. Ones that needed answers. He decided to call some people. He went to his phone and called his fellow Jedi and teacher Ahsoka Tano. "Hey Ahsoka how have you been since last time we saw each other?" Seth said. "Not bad, not bad, how have you been?" Ahsoka replied. "Good, hey um during my Jedi meditation earlier um. I had a weird experience like I could feel this presents and, the funny thing is, it felt familiar. Any ideas on what it could be?" Seth said. "Well the only thing I can think of is that this presents is somehow related or close to you." Ahsoka said. "I don't see how it could be Ahsoka the people related to me cause my family is in another world and my friends are a bit different when I meditate." Seth said. "Ok, maybe someone hasn't told you everything. Try doing some digging." Ahsoka said. "Well that might help Asmuth did say that my mom worked for the plumbers, but I was never allowed access to that year's file. He also did tell me her last name who coincidentally is also Tennyson. So that makes it easy, if I get in that is." Seth said. "Well thanks Ahsoka this was helpful." "Yeah it was, well see you soon. Bye." Ahsoka said. She hung up. Leaving Seth in silence until Nebula walked in. "Oh you're up. Again… Well breakfast is ready." Nebula said.