ELYSIAN

.elysian.

"We're in this together, seaweed brain. No take backs."

ALIYAH AELIUSwas told when she arrived at her summer camp she would have a soulmate

ALIYAH AELIUS
was told when she arrived at her summer camp she would have a soulmate. This camp, of course, is Camp Half Blood, a camp where the children of Greek gods stay.

Aliyah had lived at Camp Half-Blood for years. The night she arrived she was claimed by Apollo, the Greek God. At camp, she discovered that she had abilities that other demigods didn't and for a while, she thought everything at camp was a long, lucid dream. None of it could be possible, right? Except, Aliyah was living proof of just that.

PERCY JACKSON
arriving at Camp Half-Blood changed everything, especially for Aliyah. Aliyah joins him on an adventure to prevent war between the Olympians and rescue Percy's mother from Hades, God of the underworld.

With her supposed soulmate being accused of stealing Zeus' master bolt, Aliyah knew she was in for a long ride.

OR

In which the daughter of Apollo and the son of Poseidon are destined to be together.

"No take backs, sunshine."

cast !

ALIYAH AELIUS 'SUNSHINE, DAUGHTER OF APOLLO'( katherine langford )"We're soulmates, seaweed brain

ALIYAH AELIUS
'SUNSHINE, DAUGHTER OF APOLLO'
( katherine langford )
"We're soulmates, seaweed brain. What isn't there to understand?"

PERSEUS 'PERCY' JACKSON'SEAWEED BRAIN, SON OF POSEIDON'( logan lerman )"Maybe it's the fact that we're demigods and I have a habit of pissing of Greek gods? I don't know, sunshine, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed

'SEAWEED BRAIN, SON OF POSEIDON'
( logan lerman )
"Maybe it's the fact that we're demigods and I have a habit of pissing of Greek gods? I don't know, sunshine, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Don't look at me like that!"

characters from percy jackson as described

disclaimer !
Alrighty folks, you know how this goes. I don't own anything related to Percy Jackson or Greek Mythology. Aliyah and any other oc's are completely mine unless stated otherwise.

authors note !
Okay, so I've been wanting to write a percy jackson fic for such a long time and I found this (kind of, it was really bad but i fixed it) when I was going through a notebook a few weeks ago. I started writing for this november 1st and I'm completely in love with it so far. Also, Percy and Aliyah are my babies and I adore them.

I'm also not casting most of the characters, you can picture who ever you want. However, Logan Lerman is the Percy I grew up with, so he's who I casted. And please ignore I got into Percy Jackson through the movies.

dedications !
for judith and kai who I adore and they deserve everything. Thank you both for supporting me, I love you both sm

 Thank you both for supporting me, I love you both sm