01. I Meet My Soulmate

     "WELL DONE, ALIYAH." Aliyah grinned at her half-brother, Lee Fletcher's, words as she hit another bullseye. As head councillor of cabin seven, Lee was put in charge of archery while Chiron was doing a mission at a school with Grover.

Aliyah and Lee are children of Apollo, the greek god of music, poetry, art, oracles, archery, plague, medicine, sun, light and knowledge. Aliyah and the rest of her siblings at camp all have different mothers.

When the archery lesson was over and Lee had helped more campers, she helped him take the arrows out of the target boards. She only lasted five minutes before she started to leave, only turning back when lee called to her. "Don't be late today, we don't need a repeat of yesterday!"

Aliyah gave him a thumbs up, making her way to cabin seven. She had been late to dinner the night before and made an already awkward situation worse. She had been catching up on work that Chiron had given her to do and didn't realize how long she had spent on it, so when she went to the dining pavilion, majority of the younger campers stared at her for ten minutes after she walked in. The older campers and campers her age were used to her over working and losing track of time.

Lee was the first person Aliyah really opened up to. He was also the first half-sibling she met. Lee always checked up on her, made sure she was eating and was overall more of a parent than a brother.

Not every day at camp was eventful. In fact, Aliyah had been doing the same routine everyday for years. Wake up for breakfast and the rest of the day would be spend on activities and chores until dinner, training when there were no real monsters to fight. Sure, it was boring sometimes, but camp is her home.

Aliyah had started at camp when she was seven after her mom got too concerned for her safety. Her mom had noticed sunbeams shone on her, the fact that when she got too emotional, bursts of lights would come out of her hands.

Her mother dropped her off a few miles away from camp because she didn't know where camp actually was, but two campers ended up finding her, Luke and Thalia. They were leaving camp and recognized her as a demigod instantly. So, they asked her what happened and took her back where she was claimed by Apollo hours after she arrived. She was closest with Luke and Thalia, and of course Lee and her siblings, then they met Annabeth and Grover until Thalia...

She shook her head, not wanting to think about what happened to Thalia and entered her cabin, Aliyah ruffling her little brother Will's hair as she passed him. 

"Liyah!" The ten year old exclaimed.

Aliyah grinned in return. "Will!"

Will started at her in amazement, watching how the sunbeams from the open door for shone directly on her. "That's so cool." Will whispered in awe. "Are you doing that?"

"Not really," Aliyah chuckled. "Dad's just in a good mood I guess."

"But you can do it?" Will asked.

"If I focus enough, sometimes I can." Aliyah told him. "I don't know how to describe it."

"Can you shoot fireballs?"

Aliyah let out a laugh, but shook her head. "Not fireballs, Will. I've formed a ball of light in my hands."

"Close enough," Will shrugged. "You'll shoot fireballs soon, don't worry."

Aliyah grinned, grabbing a book from her bunk and tossing it to Will. "That's the book you were asking for, Lee picked it up so thank him when you see him."

Will grinned, staring at the cover. Though he was young, he was interested in medicine and healing, and he told this sibling that. Aliyah and their other siblings had gotten get Will a bunch of book about it for his birthday and he had already read though most of them.

After saying goodbye to Will, Aliyah spent a half hour reading on the stairs of her cabin. Aliyah finally left the cabin. When she got outside, Annabeth was waiting for her. "What's with that look?"

"Chiron is back." Annabeth informed her.

"Finally," Aliyah sighed. "Anything worth concern?"

"They found him." Annabeth started.

"Who?'

"The one in the great prophecy." Annabeth paused. "And in yours."

Aliyah froze. She was barely a teenager, she wants ready to meet the person she was supposedly destined to be with.

"Where is he?"

"Infirmary, Grover is watching over him. Last time I checked, Michael was there." Annabeth told her.

Aliyah turned, heading towards the infirmary with Annabeth behind her. "And let me guess, you weren't supposed to tell me?"

Annabeth cringed. "Chiron told me to wait until at least tomorrow to tell you."

The boy laid on the bed, his hair stuck on his forehead. She should feel the power that radiated off of him as she got closer. It was obvious to her and anyone else around that he was a powerful half-blood. She grimaced at the sight of drool on his pillow. She sat beside him for a while, feeding him, listening to his mumbles and occasionally having to wipe drool off his face.

Aliyah stood a few feet away from his bed as he started to regain consciousness. She knew that Grover and Annabeth were outside of the door also waiting.

"Who are you?"

Aliyah walked closer to him, giving gin a tight smile. "I'm Aliyah Aelius."

"Percy Jackson."

━━━ ・゚: *・゚:* ━━━
word count: 1k

here's the first chapter of elysian! I ended up re-writing this chapter four times which was why it took so long for me to get posted.

Let me know what you thought about this chapter and if there's anything you want to see! All feedback is appreciated.