𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

"Well hope this'll be good" muttered Jungkook before leaving the cafe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they left the cafe they decided to rent a car first so they have privacy. They went to the closest car rental there.

"So who has a licence?" asked Jungkook.

"I do" said both lisa and Jisoo at the same time.

"Well i didnt expect that." said Jungkook.

"And why is that?" asked Jisoo slightly offened.

"Because you both walk to office." said Jungkook entering the store earing a groan from both the girls.

"Anyways which one?" asked Jungkook.

"Hmm how about that one?" asked Jisoo pointing at a dark blue sedan.

"Nah that one" said Lisa pointing at a white Luxury. Then it started, Lisa and Jisoo were pointing at every single car there.

"Sorry guys but you took too long, i already picked a bad boy out." said Jungkook smirking at them.

"And what is this "bad boy"?" asked Jisoo.

"Its this" said Jungkook showing a big black pickup.

"um i really dont know what to think" said Lisa.

"Me too" replied Jisoo.

"Ok seems like your fine with it so we'll take this." said Jungkook as he walked towards the person who worked there.

Soon they got their car and started driving away. Jungkook was behind the wheel and was in charge of songs as well. Jisoo and Lisa was in the back seat having nothing to do. Just then Lisa got a call.

"Hello?" said Lisa as she picked it up.

"What?!" she said again.

"Is she ok?" asked Lisa again starting to look worried.

"Oh ok" said Lisa and the call ended. Jisoo looked at her as tears grew in her eyes.

"Whats wrong Lisa?" asked Jisoo.

"Rose........Rose.........Shes...been shot." said Lisa as tears streamed down her face.

"What?" asked Jisoo shocked.

"Where is she now?" asked Jungkook lowering the songs volume.

"Hospital." replied Lisa.

"What about Jimin?" asked Jisoo slowly starting to get worried about him.

"Uh hes the one who called me, he said she got shot but luckily he rushed her to the hospital." said Lisa looking down.

"Oh" replied Jisoo as she leaned back in her seat.

"What are they gonna do now?" asked Jisoo.

"They took half the group down, Just 2 left but they just managed to shoot Rose" replied Lisa wiping her tears.

"I hope Rose will be fine" said Jisoo playing with her fingers.

"She will trust me" said Jungkook giving a reasuring smile but there was something behind that smile that Jisoo could not exactly put a finger on.

The ride was quiet for the next couple of minutes until Jungkook broke it.

"Well thats gives us a hint we better be ready with everything we need." said Jungkook as both the girls nodded.