Adventures & Investigations

The next morning, at Lau's Manor(it's located in Tidmouth Town), the Eight Warriors, Mr. and Mrs. Lau woke up early, after they had a very delicious All Day Breakfast, Mr. and Mrs. Lau decided to take the eight young teenagers to Tidmouth Sheds to greet their new friends, the Steam Team.

Mr. Lau:(greeted Sir Topham Hatt)Hello, Mr. Hatt!

Sir Topham Hatt:(smiled kindly)Good morning, Mr. Lau, Mrs. Lau! Hello, Eight Warriors!

The Eight Warriors:(except Cherry, because she was blushing at Gordon)Good morning, Mr. Hatt!

Thomas:(blew his whistle)Cherry! Are you there?

Cherry:(surprised by Thomas's whistle)Oh, yes! I am fine!

Gordon:(worried)Are you sure?

Cherry:(blushed shyly)I am fine, Gordon, are you pulling the Express today?(her best friends giggled because they knew she wanted to date Gordon)

Gordon:(sniffed snootily)Of course I am! Pulling the Express is an important job for an important engine like me.(The Steam Team giggled as Cherry blushed harder)

Cherry:(happily)Oh, can we on board the Express for the whole day? So you can show us around the Island during your Express runs!

Gordon:(smirked)Oh of course!

Cherry:(to her parents)Dad, Mum, can we on board the buffet coach? I am a bit hungry!(Everyone, including Gordon and Cherry, laughed)

Later at Knapford Station, after they bought their tickets, Mr. Lau, Mrs. Lau and the Eight Warriors were on board the Express' buffet coach, before Cherry climbed on board, Gordon winked at her flirtatiously, making her blush, because he knew that she had a crush on him, after Cherry was on board the buffet coach, the guard blew his whistle, then Gordon and the Express were off.

Gordon:(proudly)Express coming through!

The Eight Warriors:(cheered)Eight Warriors coming through!(Gordon, Mr. Lau, Mrs. Lau and all the passengers laughed)

Inside the buffet coach, the Eight Warriors ordered some french fries with delicious cheddar cheese sauce(which was their favorite snack), they were very excited because it was their first time on board a passenger train on Sodor, but Cherry started to feel worried.

Mirei:(hugged Cherry)Cherry, what's the matter?

Cherry:(worried)Mirei, when we were at Knapford Station, I saw some mysterious people walking around, and they looked suspicious, I think they may be up to no good.

Perry:(gave Cherry a few cheese fries)What do they look like?

Cherry:(ate the cheese fries)Actually...they wear normal clothes, just like us, but their behaviors are really weird and suspicious...they remind me of the evil aliens who attacked our Earth 1 and almost killed us...

Thomas:(touched Cherry's hair gently)Hey guys, what about we Eight Warriors do some investigations after Gordon's Express runs?

Ciel:(giggled)But our Cherry needs to date her true love!(They all laughed, even Cherry, Mr. and Mrs. Lau)

Rio:(had an idea)Cherry, what about we go to investigate, when you ask Gordon after his Express runs?(The others agreed)

Cherry:(smiled sweetly)Thanks guys. Mum, Dad, can I try to ask Gordon out after he finishes pulling the Express?

Mrs. Lau:(smiled kindly)Of course sweetheart, but if Gordon is tired and wants to nap, let him have a good rest, ok? Because you know, Gordon is a very busy engine.

Mr. Lau:(kissed his daughter)Yeah, if Gordon says yes, then you can have fun with him.

Cherry:(hugged her parents)Thanks Mum, thanks Dad.