𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢(𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

(𝚢/𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟)
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚖

"Hi do you mind if i come and sit here" someone said making me lose my train of thought. "Oh yes come you can sit" I said moving over . "Oh Im sorry you were thinking about something" she said i turn to look at her. "Um noo i was just reading"I said nervously i can tell she knows im lying.

"Sorry i forgot to tell you my name hi my name is Luna Lovegood" she said. My heart droped the Luna Lovegood. I tryed to play it cool"Um hi luna my name is y/n" i was blushing so bad Luna started to look at me weirdly ¨y/n are you ok your face turned very red¨. The train stops I turn nervous  Luna notices and she sits next to me. 

"I remember when It was my first time at Hogwarts I was really scared but soon I came to realize that their was nothing to be scared of " she said

I soon started to calm down. After I was calm me and Luna went inside hogwarts she showed me around and we stoped at Great Hall for dinner. Dumbledore was

having a speech "look hogwarts is not so scary and guess what me and you share a dorm" she said as she whispered in my ear I started to get super excited .

 After dinner we got sent to our dorms. 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 "Hey y/n come on we need to get to the dorms before the stairs move" luna said as she pushed me up the stairs making me laugh.

soon as we got to our dorm and we got in our pajamas and Luna fall fast asleep i just stared at the sky thinking how much fun I had "Oh my gosh I think I'm in love with Luna"