"I can't do this right now"

Backstory Harry and you. Are dating
Warnings : sad ass story

(Y/n)
"Hey come over to my dorm latter I have something important to tell you my love"
A letter Harry past to me said I turned to look and him and smiled at him trying to focus on his notes.
I quickly wrote "Ok I can't wait" then I passed to Harry.

|||||||||||||||||||||\\||||||||||||||
"What does Harry have to tell me that's so important "
I have been asking myself all day. I walked in to the Gryffindor common room ready to see my boyfriend sitting on the couch waiting for me,only to see my boyfriend making out with Ginny. My heart broke I gasped loudly running out. "Why am I never enough for anyone" "was everything we had fake"
Harry pushed Ginny away and tuned around "Y/N" he said as he ran after me. Harry finally catches up to me in my dorm. He finds me sitting on my bed crying "Baby I'm so so sorry, I- you know I would never want to hurt you ,I'm sorry" He said "I don't know why I did it" he said in a sad tone "well I guess it's way to late for not wanting to hurt me right " I sadly laughed still in shock after seeing him and ginny.
"I'm serious please " he had a tear drop, why was he crying he hurt me and now he's crying .
"Baby pleas-" Harry said trying to take my hand, I shoved him off."no Harry how long" I said "what" Harry said in a low tone hiding his eyes from my gaze "how long Harry you owe me that at least " I said louder "3 months" he said with his head down "when we're you going to tell me" I said crying even harder than before.
"Why did you do it" I asked
"She was there she was fucking there" Harry said sobbing
"When Harry when I was I not there for you you tell me everything" I said loud making him mad "when Dumbledore die you weren't there when I needed you the most. " you promise that your here for me" Harry got up getting even louder. A minute of silence before I said " I'm guessing it's over" He looked at me droopy eyed
"I guess" that's the last thing he said before he walked out.

A/n
Hiiiiiiiii sorry for not updating I'm probably not going to for some time can you guys give my some ideas for a next chapter sorry if this one is bad😪
Bye hope you like