𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 (old version)

BAD ROMANCE
0. Eleanor Akumazoku: Origins

 Eleanor Akumazoku: Origins

(TW: suicidal thoughts)

IT WAS AT THE TENDER AGE OF FOUR THAT ELEANOR AKUMAZOKU HAD LEARNED THAT THE WORLD WAS NOT AS PERFECT AS IT SEEMED.

The manifestation of one too many quirks had proved that. Instead of manifesting two quirks like that of what was considered normal, Emiko, as she preferred to be called, had manifested three in the matter of a week. Originally, her mother had believed that it was purely a birth defect, nothing too serious, right?

Well, of course, Inko Midoriya had been wrong, for she had been given the news that her daughter's manifestation of quirks would not stop there after paying a visit to a doctor that specialized in the field of Quirk Science—a visit that should've happened much sooner.

Nonetheless, Inko raised her daughter and son to the best of her ability and had learned to get used to Emiko's remarkable abilities.

The same could not be said for the rest of the world, however;

And the same could definitely not be said for Katsuki Bakugou.

From the moment that it was revealed that Emiko was abnormal in all sense of the word, he turned on her. He would push her into the dirt on the school playground and would push her down the slide over simple games that he had lost during recess.

By then, Emiko had mastered only one of her many quirks, that being Telekinesis.

She could lift any kind of object to her heart's desire with only her mind, and even though it was a simple quirk that lacked any form of flashiness, she had a small way of fighting back.

But, even if she had the means of defending herself against the boy she was once so close to, she did not do it as she was too trusting and forgiving for any sort of retaliation, one of her greatest flaws.

She had spent the past 11 years believing that somewhere, deep down, Bakugou was still the boy she once knew.

And the bullying did not stop with him, it spread to other people too, though for different reasons.

The surname Akumazoku had been a well-known one for a long while until the deaths of the perpetrators, Kingu Akumazoku—once known as Kai Fujita, and Kuīn Akumazoku—once known as Kagome Aizawa, had been brutally killed by Pro heroes Endeavor and All Might in a battle aired across all of Japan.

During their final days, they had abandoned their newborn daughter, Ōjo, the name meaning Princess, though it was never used in the alleyway of one of the most crime-infested areas of Japan.