Run

10:30 pm
I had been running for such a long time that it seemed like years.

I try to make my every new step as long as I can by stretching my leg as far as I can no matter how hard it may seem. I don't think I would ever be able to stretch my leg this far.
I was technically flying my way through the street. These steps felt like I was walking on air itself.
After these steps, I feel that I might as well just join a gymnastics club because my leg muscles have been worked the heck out and my legs feel like they are gonna come off any moment but I am still going, I have got some good stamina.
With every new meet of my foot and the ground the only thought that pierces my mind is that I SHOULD NOT TRIP oh my god it is gonna be the end of me.

I haven't dared to look behind me ever since I started my pretty much a marathon but also this catch me if you can game.
Because if I do, I don't feel like my panic level will go down just in case I see something I don't want to.

Running more and more and more, I have a sense of security because I know I am farther away from those things.

But that doesn't change the fact that they are also chasing me and getting closer, as if winning the game slowly if I start to go any slower.

It's like those situations in movies when you have to replace something of the same weight with the treasure box in an abandoned temple but you cannot skip even a split second otherwise the temple will collapse.

Same goes here, you cannot stop for a single jiffy because if you do you just dug a hole for yourselves.

There are many of them, not just one. So I might as well suppress my thought of being the "heroin" in a situation like this although I have always wanted to.

Although I remember how I used to act like the main leads of the apocalypse movie I just watched for at least a few days because I thought they were so cool and brave and strong and witty and they just seem to find some kind of solution in the middle of nowhere but that is it, I won't find those solutions, more like miracles here in real life.

I have been packing my bags since childhood for a zombie apocalypse to happen because it has been my favourite topic of fantasy ever but I feel like the story is not as planned as I had visioned it to be. Uh it didn't just start right. I feel like my story needs a better start.

It's unlike the walking dead, one of the many zombie and battle games I played,
In that game it starts off in favour of the person. And my story has started ever so beautifully with these half dead half alive creatures chasing me. Wow.

It has finally happened but I still don't know how it started. I guess for that we need to wait. Or I will get the answer straight up by god if these creatures manage to kill me.

Hol'up. Nope nope nope. I ain't dying from the teeth of these bloody creatures. I will rather just fall off from a cliff and kill myself because I am not like those stupid idiots in movies who go to check from where the "sound" came at night or those who go to fight alone with a gang of zombies. Or who don't do anything and just wait for the hero- or more like the main lead to come and save them amid a circle of these things. So I will rather kill myself than adding up myself as another zombie in this army. Ha see watching some movies gives you experience.

Ok so basically I had been talking to myself for quite a while. I hope tomorrow will be better.

*PAUSE*

11:50 am
I walked out of the classroom sighing as my water bottle swung in my hands as I aimed for the restroom.

I am so sick of this boring life. It was just a bit too academic oriented. Granny is away in the countryside so I don't even have anyone to talk to.

I am good at studies. Just got another A today, but did it matter? No. All of that is an illusion. To keep "reputation" and get a secure future.

What I actually want to do is to sing, to be a creative person. To do what makes me happy. Not something forced. My marks are just there because I am making them stay. I don't think I am putting my heart into it. Its just my effort.

I was filling my bottle up with cold water while I heard screaming of a man.
"What the heck are you?!"

I closed the overflowing huge bottle before closing the tap before I tighten the grip on my bag strap before I ran to the nearest big window before crouching down in shock.
The sight in front of me-

A man running, chasing another. He seemed all covered with blood and his arm was...bitten?
Is that a bite?

On the other side was a policeman rescuing a child and a mother and dropping them inside a bus, where a man hugged them in relief.

On the footpath, was a man crawling on his feet because he had that exact same bite but on his calf.

There was a rush of cars and vehicles, slamming into one another, aiming into the same direction.

There was a huge number of people lying on their backs. They were dead?

What the heck is happening?

Is it what I think it is?

Has it finally happened?

Is it really it?

Is it really a zombie apocalypse??

—————

THE CHASE

A/NHi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter

A/N
Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any questions, comment them below.
Please vote for me if you like this story and would like another chapter.
And yeah, jungkook's part is yet to come. He will arrive later ;)
Please leave a comment so I know how is it going.