*•.¸♡ dream x george ♡¸.•*

title: umm 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

prompt: dream calls george during his stream.

contains: phone sex? idk

point of view: third

listening to: ed sheeran; don't

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dream runs his hand down his stomach to the buldge in his boxers. he is already hard as he's been thinking of a particular someone and what he wants to do to them.

he doubts he ever could, theres no way george feels the same about him.. right?

although he has his doubts, he was feeling bold tonight. he knew George was streaming so he called him, sending him a private message on discord about not wanting to the stream to hear him, only george, before pressing call on his phone.

as it was dialing he got up and turned the stream on his pc. seeing george looking down from his own computer screen.

"hold on chat, dream is calling for some reason." he says before clicking things on his screen then lifting his phone up and answering the call.

dream smiles before internally freaking out bc he had no idea where to go from here. hes streaming for gods sake.

"..dream?" dream calms at the use of his nickname. george says it so gentle like when they're not screaming at each other in minecraft. "uh- yeah hi george." he says, his voice low. he's trying not to make it obvious one of his hands are slowly palming at his erection through his shorts.

"can your stream here me?" he asks quietly. he watches george shake his head before saying no. "why don't you want them to hear you?" he says with a chuckle.

"that hoodie looks cute on you." dream says, unintentionally breathy. he watches george make eye contact with the camera for a second, his cheeks going red. "thanks. you're watching then?" "mhm."

"you look so good tonight. you should smile big for me" he says playing innocent. george scoffs. "I'm not doing that."

"come on. please." he pleads. george rolls his eyes and sports a small smile, not even looking up from his speedrun. dream breathes in sharply.

"what else would you do for me?" he says with a smirk, heart beating fast. george laughs. "who do I look like to you? a servant?"

dream gets closer to his mic, " you look like someone who would get down on their knees for me." he says it low, almost a whisper. scared he's stepped over a line but too horny to care.

georges mc player stops running and his actual face has turned a light pink. "what are you doing? is this a joke? did you and sapnap make some sort of-"

"its not a joke." dream interrupts. seeing george flustered like that turns him on more, his hand tugging at his aching erection. he groans into the mic, instantly covering his mouth with his other hand. georges eyes go wide and he shifts in his chair.

the chat is going crazy, confused as to what is happening. dream hides the chat, only wanting to get a better look at georges facecam.

"i- are you.." george stutters out. "what do you think? you could help me you know." he says softly, hoping george will be okay with this.

george glances at chat. "I'm streaming."

"I want you, george." dream says quietly. georges breath hitches. "really?"

"how could I not? you're so perfect. you always have the right words to say. I bet that's not all that pretty mouth of yours can do." dream says confidently.

georges face is very red and he keeps squirming in his chair. "sorry guys, seems like I'm gonna end the stream here." he says shakily. he waves to his camera as he shuts everything off.

"okay, if you want to do this." george says, less confident than dream has been. "now I can't see your lovely face." he says with a frown.

george blushes at that small compliment. "fine, idiot." he says as he turns on his camera in the call. he props his phone up on his desk, his abdomen and face in view.

"m you're so pretty." dream breathes out. george covers his cheeks with his arm, overwhelmed by the compliments. "uncover your face george." dream demands. without hesitation, georges arm is off his face.

dream smiles. "you like doing what I say, george?"

george looks down. "so embarrassed. that's cute." dream says. "touch yourself." he states. georges hand slowly falls to his crotch. he rubs his erection before pulling his shorts down to expose it.

george glances at his phone. "go on then.." dream says sternly. george rubs his thumb across his slit, wiping the precum around his head. his breath hitches at the touch.

dream smiles. "you must be loud right? I bet you beg." he says into the mic. george wraps around his cock, sliding up and down. extra attention given to his sensitive head everytime his hand goes up.

"mm dream-" he moans out. dream continues his pace at his own erection. "you sound so good. are you picturing me around your dick instead of your hands? hmm? you want me to be there right now, your dick in my hands?" he says between breaths.

george picks up speed, pleasure filling his senses. "nghh dream- please-"

dreams breathing is heavy as he nears his climax. "you're- you're so fucking hot, george. I love hearing you moan my name." georges head falls back against his chair. "dream, im so- close."

george is moaning and panting as dream tries to get a few more words in. "go ahead. cum for me, george~"

"i- oh my" george grips his armrest tightly. "dream fuck" he practically yells coming shooting onto his chest and thighs.

the noise and sight of george is enough to make dreams hips jerk up as he releases himself. he pants, rubbing his dick as he rides out his climax.

he looks up at george, who's head is back and breathing heavily.

"thats not how I pictured us doing that for the first time at all." he says breathlessly. dream whipes at the sweat on his forehead. "you've pictured us doing that before?" he asks.

georges face seems to heat up more at that question. "i- well obviously you have, or you wouldn't have initiated it." he retorts.

"fair play." dream says back with a chuckle. george picks up his phone, turning the camera off. "im gonna get cleaned up." he says.

"take me with youuu." he pleas. george rolls his eyes, but obliges. "fine but you better clean yourself too. I bet you smell."

"what? george, you're such an idiot."dream replies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yall idek. hope u liked it ??? LMAOOOO

n e ways,, who do yall think the traitor is? my bet is on tommy.

haha this was from a few weeks ago I just forgot to post it oops 🧍‍♂️