𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖒

I fell off the astronomy tower - like you did - and I thought perhaps you might be somewhere down in the courtyard to catch me - like I did.

You weren't.

That Lestrange boy was there, though.

Inches, just mere inches, before I shattered and he yelled at me and I cried and he looked lost before reluctantly giving me a hug.

He was cold too - though not as leeching.

Silly me - I forgot snakes were cold blooded.

I sniffed and he rocked me and he looked uncomfortable - I wanted to laugh.

It was inappropriate but I didn't it anyway.

What's your name?

Lestrange.

Your first name.

He eyed me a moment before caving, Matthias.

Can I call you Matty?

He nearly smiled, no.

Where did you go?

I haven't seen in you in the Great Hall at all in the fast first week.

Are you taking care of yourself?

I hope you are.

That was my only command, hopefully you're abiding.

I think Matthias told Tom about my fall - why else would he know where I was at the moment?

It was three in the morning and I was walking - pretending I was with you.

He stepped out of the shadows, alluring and he knew.

I wanted to turn away but the shadows cowered back and I fell into him.

The stone tore at my flesh, so cold and so cruel.

Hands gripping and digging into the soft flesh of my thighs and he carried me - staggering - heated - tightening my arms around his shoulders and I let him chisel away at me more.

I hate him and I hate myself and it's perfect.

Through and door and then his feet are echoing and I hear the pitter patter of a faucet drooling and we're in the prefects bathroom.

I look to the pool of a bath and wonder -

Don't try it.

I scrunch my nose but he swallows my argument and my clothes get dissolved by the bubbles.

  It hurts and I take in every moment of it - hating how I bend and move against him.

  I miss you.

  Where are you?

  Don't ignore me.

  Did Tom tell you?

  The thought rocks me to my core and I felt like crying and screaming - the fear overwhelming. I don't want to hurt you but Abraxas where are you?

  Tom squeezes and soothes and my hips go up - down.

  Calm down, he doesn't know.

  You're lying.

  He looped a finger on the chain and yanked my mouth to his, of course I am, being breathed into my mouth.

  It hurt and I loved it.