Chapter 1

Mykas background: her parents were both purebloods and her father was a death eater. Her mother was a bad person. When Myka was 2 her mother killed her father. Myka watched her mother kill her father and watched her mother get killed by Voldemort. Her parents were well known. She lives with her aunt who loves her so much.

Mykas looks: her eyes are hazel and she has brunette hair and white acrylic nails and a small nose piercing.

3rd year
On the hogwarts express.
I was sitting with pansy. She was telling my about her crush on daphne. Then draco walked into our compartment.

My jaw dropped because he looked older and quite handsome.

He smirked at me and sat down next to me.

Pansy said "I'm gonna go talk to daphne.."

She left us alone.

He said "myka you've grown and got very cute."

I smiled and blushed "thanks draco."

He smiled and said "oh! My mother would like to see you again."

I said "I'll come over."

He said "yea I already told her you would since you have nothing better to do."

I said "wow how rude!"

He said "NO I didn't mean it like- no no I'm sorry uh.

I laughed and said "I'm kidding."

He smiled and said "so you're coming?"

I said "yea."

I got cold and draco gave me his hoodie and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up to draco sleeping.

I tried to move and he mumbled  "no don't move."

I smiled and didn't move.