Preview

"Have you ever felt really close to someone?"

Trees danced to the rhythm of the cold breeze as it temporarily passes by. The roads as black as a black velvet ribbon were littered with cars that zoomed one after another, making the metallic grind of their structures echo. It's tires submerging themselves in the water that lay over the pavements, making small splashes as it does so. Birds chirped as they flew over buildings and structures colossal as the mountains that seem to reach the blue landscapes of the skies. Hordes of people walked past in a flurry, rendering the pavements almost invisible under the endless waves of shoes that sauntered back and forth.

Inside the ceaseless flows of people ambling, a woman, seeming to be around the age of 20, scampers around. Her (hair color) hair swaying as her head goes around, as if looking for someone.

"So close that you can't understand..."

On the other side of the busy city, golden locks can be discerned with the sun's rays hovering over it, making it seem like it coruscates. Emerald-like eyes dart around the place, in his mind echoes only one word, or is it a name?

"(Y/N)..."

"Why you and that other person..."

Both glanced at the sentences plastered so bedraggled on their arms. Written on there was an address, and a time. 

In front of the entrance of Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL @ 12:00 at noon

"Have two separate bodies..."

Shouts of each other's name emanated from their mouths, grasping the attentions of the strangers around them. They didn't care though. If it wasn't their soulmate's attention, they won't give them even a single ounce of their attention.

"Two separate skins?"

Green and (eye color) clashed together. Suddenly, it was as if the world around them stopped. They stared at each other for who knows long. Their lungs ached for oxygen, as they had been running around for too long. Hearts both beating fast, due to the fact that the moment they all had been waiting for, is finally happening. 

One took a step, and another. Soon, they were both running towards each other.

In the middle, they met and finally, everything seemed to be alright. 

Both of their hair are disheveled, but they didn't seem to care. Sweat was running down their faces, but with the sun it only made their faces glimmer. 

"I'm so glad, to have finally found you."

"My soulmate."

And with a kiss, two souls who belonged for each other sealed their love for eternity, once more.

"Yes, and we call them our soulmates (Y/N)."

"We're soulmates then, Clay."