Chapter 2

A game??

It looks like a status panel of a game character...

...

Pfft!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

To think that I will lose my mind to the point of dreaming a status panel hahaha hahaha!!!

I laugh out loud while I grab my hair in distress.

...

I look up at the panel and smile.

Hehehe...

Is this a dream? I don't know. I don't care.
Whatever, what kind of shit that happens in a manga will happen in real life? Argh...

Hehehehehehe...

I cover my entire face with my hand as I stand up.

...

I see a broken piece of mirror on the floor, it reflects my madman appearance; smirking and laughing even though the world and I are in such a wonderful and bad shape.

One of the monsters sees me and smiles. It is the monster who killed my family. His thin body is unable to carry his entire head, causing his head to swirl from one side to another in an unstable manner.

The monster then finally gets close enough to me.

A holographic panel pops up in front of me:
----------
Name: Thin Greed.
Stage: 2 (3 days left to stage 3)

Status: Powerful.

The user is advised to stay away or run.
----------

Oh? This bastard is called Thin Greed?

Stage... 2?

Now that I look carefully, this monster now has 4 arms. Did it evolve? Is that what the stage means? The evolution stage... Heh... A pretty neat and elaborate dream. Nice going me.

It walks close enough until it can breathe onto my face.

It looks very arrogant, smirking at the sight of my weak persona and aura.

As if a predator is playing with its prey.

I stare at it and spit it on.

"Heh..."

Before smiling myself.

The smirk disappears from Thin greed and it turns into a frown. Suddenly he makes an unrecognisable face with his mouth making an impossible "n" shape and brow closing in... Is it angry?

Hehehe... Piece of shit.

Two of its hands pierces through me. I smile at its advances and take a knife on the counter beside me and stab into the eye of this monster.

Thin greed grumbles in pain before retracting its arm.

It hurts... The spots where the monster hit, I can feel my blood streaming my body. But it doesn't matter.

This dream of mine, let's enjoy it to the fullest.

With a fearless advance, the tables changed instantly.

The monster pierces four of its hand through my torso but it doesn't seem to affect or stop me from walking closer.

!!!

I then use the knife and chop off all 4 hands, leaving them behind in my body.

"KYAHSHSHWUUEHSHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The monster let out an indescribable scream as it attempts to run away.

I immediately grab its huge head and throw it onto the floor. Since it's the body is weak, the body snaps into two, making it easy to stop this "Thin Greed".