Visit To Berk

Elsa was asleep in her bed and swinging on a bed from left and right until she suddenly woke up

Elsa:"HICCCUP!" She screamed hiccup's name and she was terrified and sweating on her forehead. then Anna quickly entered her room and she was worried about her sister because she heard her screaming in name hiccup.

Anna:"Elsa, what's happened? Why are you yelling hiccup's name? were you dreaming?" She asked her in concern as she approached and sat beside her on her bed. Elsa shook her head and said yes, and she was seemed very frightened.

Anna:"What were you dreaming about? Was it a bad dream about Hiccup?"

Elsa:"Yeah. I saw him fall from a dragon that looked like toothless and Hiccup... I saw him fall into the sea." Elsa started crying. Anna was shocked. she wasn't expecting Elsa to have such a dream about Hiccup.

Anna:"Elsa, don't worry, whatever you're dreaming, it's not real, okay?" Elsa stopped crying and looked at Anna with a smile.

Elsa:"Yeah, you're right." Anna smiled at her

Anna:"Oh, yes. There's something important I've been wanting to tell you." She said enthusiastically.

Elsa:"what?"

Anna:"well, tomorrow Me And Kristoff Are going to berk for trading business with hiccup and i Will take a little vacation in berk. And it would be better for you too, because you're Going to see him again." Anna look at Elsa and she came very happy and hug Anna strongly and continue to thanking over and over again.

Elsa:"Thanks Anna! I love you, really. thank you so much!". Anna smiled at her, and Then suddenly, Olaf rushing into Elsa room. Elsa and Anna were shocked by olaf entry.

Anna:"Hey, don't go in the room without permission." She said to Olaf and she's upset about them coming in. Then Olaf suddenly talk

Olaf:"sorry about that,but i heard something that you're going to Berk so i was so excited about Going with you guys.". Olaf apology to Elsa and Anna.

Olaf:"and why you don't let me come with you?"

Anna:"I'm sorry, I was going to tell you about it soon after I say to Elsa." She sighs. Olaf approached her and told her enthusiastically.

Olaf:"So, When will we go?" Olaf was so excited because he wanted to see a lot of Dragons in hiccup's village.

Anna:"like i said, we're going tomorrow after breakfast."she said to him with smile and Olaf jumped with Joy.

(In Morning)

Elsa was confused about what she was wearing . Then she started changing her clothes with her power again. Then Anna went into her room and it looks like she was already ready.

(Note:Anna Was wearing the same clothes in Frozen 2)

Anna:"Elsa! Are you still trying to choose clothes?"

Elsa:"But I don't know what to wear. I just want to be in the best clothes in front of hiccup." She changed her clothes again with a move on her hand.

Anna:"hey Elsa, how about you wearing you white dress like usual?"

Elsa:"okay then".and Elsa move his hand

Elsa: So, how do I look?" She asked Anna and she was shy

Anna:"Wow! Elsa You look great! I'm sure hiccup would like that. Beside, he always like your white dress" Elsa smiled at her and she was a little shy.

Elsa:"thanks Anna."Then suddenly they heard the voice of kristoff coming from outside the castle.

Kristoff:"Anna, Elsa, come on. we don't want to be late." He's yelling from outside. Anna looked at Elsa with enthusiasm and she held her hand.

Anna:"Come on Elsa, we don't want to be late!" While she was holding Elsa's hand, they came out of the room and came down the stairs. and While they were down they passed beside a picture of his hung and there were hiccup and Elsa and Anna and kristoff and Sven and Olaf and toothless, Hiccup and Elsa were standing next to each other, Elsa was wearing her blue dress, and hiccup was wearing some leather, and he was tying two armor around his shoulder and he was locking his clothes with buttons. and he was dressed in the middle of his clothes two belts. and he was wearing black pants. Hiccup had his hand on her waist and he was hugging her. While Olaf was on Hiccup and Elsa's feet, he was raising his hand and smiling with cheerfully. Elsa was hugging hiccup beside her and putting her head on his head and they were smiling. Anna was sitting on a Sven next to Kristoff. Toothless was standing behind hiccup in human height and he was smiling, while he was getting his hands on Hiccup and Elsa.     

While Elsa and Anna were coming down the stairs and stepping into the picture, they almost collided in the maids, but they avoided them quickly. And they kept coming down the stairs until they came out of the castle and Anna kept holding Elsa's hand and running fast until they got to the ship. And they saw kristoff and Sven waiting for them, and kristoff was leaning on the ship. Olaf was sitting on Sven. Kai was standing by the ship and he was waiting for both of the queen to arrive.

Anna:"I'm sorry for late, kristoff." She said to him as she gasped, Olaf came down from Sven and said merrily.

Olaf:"Come on, let's go to Berk!" He said enthusiastically as he was raising his right hand up, and then he entered the ship and behind him it was Sven.

But suddenly Nokk Launched from the water and gestured To Elsa To Ride On Him

Elsa:"Oh Nokk not now, We're going with the ship first to Berk. Maybe when we near of Berk Im Gonna Rode With You, okay?"

Nokk Nodded In Understand And Comeback To Water Again.

Anna:"Poor Nokk."Anna Said With Little Giggle.

Elsa: I'm so exctied!" She said as she and Anna and Kristoff entered to the ship, the ship began to move.

(End)