New Enemy

Hiccup was looking around until he saw Elsa and Running To Dock to meet Her. Toothless was so excited to meet Elsa Too. Elsa saw all of hiccup's friends They Little Surpised to See A Water Horse , And Gobber was a little freak out. Tuffnut and Ruffnut they were excited to see something like this, especially tuffnut.

Valka:"Hiccup, looks like your friends have arrived! I'm excited to see your girlfriend the Queen, You've been talking about her the whole time, and you never get bored." Hiccup got a little shy, and he smiled at his mother, and he was so happy that Elsa came to me in his village. Then all of a sudden, Elsa coming towards hiccup and everyone started welcoming Her. Everyone was surprised by the beauty of the queen even their friends not believe that such a queen love their chief. Then hiccup approached her.

Hiccup:"I'm glad you came here." He looked at her beautiful blue eyes with lovingly, which he liked to look at her all the time. Elsa got a little shy and her cheeks turned red, and then she looked at him with a shy smile. And then, all of a sudden, hiccup approached her and kissed her romantically, Elsa was a little shocked by that kiss because they were in front of everyone, but she missed a kiss and kept kissing him. She closed her eyes and put her left hand to his strong chest, and she kissed him gently. They kept kissing for about ten seconds, then they pulled out of the kiss, and they kept looking at each other lovingly.Valka was a little shocked by what her son did, and then smiled because he had finally found his love.

Hiccup:"i thought Anna was coming here with Kristoff?" Hiccup Asked Elsa In confused tone.

Elsa:"well, they are has still in the ship coming toward here, and Nokk Is Insisted on me To Ride With Him."and all of sudden A ship Is Boarding In Dock, It's Anna and Kristoff Ship.From The Ship Came Out Anna And Kristoff With Olaf And Sven.

Hiccup:"It's good to see you here. Anna, kristoff." He shook kristoff's hand while anna hugged him for a moment and withdrew from the hug.

Anna:"Well, I Have Unfinised Business In Here And I Want To take a break from the Queen Duty's and go for vacation here".Anna Said Jokingly.

Hiccup:"Well, you're come to the right place."
Hiccup smirks to Anna and hiccup forget that his friends is behind him

Astrid:"So Hiccup, Are you don't want to introduced us?" Astrid said On Angry Tone.

Hiccup:" oh right sorry. Astrid, This Beautiful woman here Is My Girlfriend Elsa, this her Sister Anna And her fiance Kristoff and the water horse you're seen before is Nokk. That Reindeer And the Snowman is Sven And Olaf."he was pointing his hand at Olaf and Sven who were with toothless, while Olaf was having fun with some dragons.Elsa and Anna were surprised that they weren't all afraid of The Snowman who was alive and A Horse From The Water, but Gobber was a little freaked out. In a funny way, and then Anna and Elsa laughed at him for his reaction.

Hiccup:"Elsa, These are Astrid and snotlout Fishlegs and Tuffnut and raffnut, and this is mom." They were pointing at them while Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were surprised by their strange names.

Anna:"wow, they all have strange name!"She said with a little enthusiasm, and then hiccup smiled at her with a big smile on his face.

Hiccup:"look, we're gonna get dressed. Wait for me to comeback okay."Hiccup and Valka and his friends went, and Anna looked at Elsa in a smile.

Anna:"Elsa see?,They were all so much fun. I think it'll be a fun trip." Elsa looked at her and smiled. her cheeks were still red when Hiccup kissed her.

Elsa:"yeah you're right Anna."all the buildings also colourful and place peaceful too, it seems that everyone likes their chief." She was looking around the village she was admiring. Elsa thought it would be a great trip.