Truth or dare

It was 6 PM, 4 hours before the night announcement. Everyone was at the cafeteria, some were eating, some were conversing.

It was boring, like really boring. Since Miu wanted to get entertained, she shouts;
"Heeey! Anyone wanna play truth or dare? It's so boring here!"

The others turned their heads at Miu, looking at her. They all agreed, as they thought it wouldn't cause any harm. So, they sat on the floor, forming a circle.

"Let's make things a little spicy! Strip truth or dare. If you refuse to answer a question or refuse to do a dare, you take a piece of clothing off."
The inventor implies. The others were refusing for a moment.

"Come on guys I don't think it'll be that bad!" The purple haired boy says in a confident way. "Don't be such chickens, its just a piece of clothing!" He continues.

"But, don't you think it'll get a little sexual? Since were not all the same gender." The pianist, Kaede, disagrees with their plan.

"Well, as long as people don't refuse to answer questions or do dares, it won't be too bad!" Kokichi tries to convince them.

"Oh come on, let's just start already!" Miu complains. They all agreed to the plan anyway, so they started.

"So, I'll spin the bottle. Whoever this lands on will go first." After the inventor's statement, she spun the bottle. It landed on Shuichi. As it landed on him, the detective looks at the bottle, then looks at Miu.

"Alright emo detective, truth or dare?" The inventor looks him in the eye with a 'pick dare' face. Shuichi took a moment to choose.

"Uhm, truth." The detective spoke. Miu made a face of disappointment and continues by asking him a question.

"What are your dirtiest secrets?" The inventor made an intimidating glare. Shuichi looks at the bottle again, noticably nervous to answer.

"Come on, were waiting!" Kokichi says in an annoyed tone. Kaito just made a worried face at the detective.

"Hey guys? Don't you think that question is... Invading privacy?" Kaede questions. "Oh come on that's the whole point of this game! That's where the fun begins." Korekiyo stated.

"Come on, Shuichi!" The inventor once again tries to make Shuichi answer. "We only need one of them, not all of them!"

Shuichi then removed his hat, and placed it infront of them. "I refuse to answer that.." He spoke softly.

Kokichi made a face of disappointment. The detective spun the bottle as well, and it lands on Kokichi. Shuichi proceeds to ask him. "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm.." He faked thinking. "Dare." He says, confidently. "Uhm, alright."

Shuichi tried to think of a dare.

...

"I can't think of any..." The detective made an embarrassed face. "Seriously? Then let me ask!" Miu proceeds to take the place.

"Alright Kokichi, I dare you to kiss the person you think is the most attractive in this room." The inventor then looks at Shuichi, Shuichi just looked at Miu with a 'what the fuck' face.