1.)Akira and Miki hates bugs

(Oneshot 🎀)

Miki was in her tent laying down beside Akira. She was trying to sleep but she couldn't, so she just lay down and think of her plans tommorow.

Akira on the other hand, is fast asleep. In fact, he was so asleep that he was snoring as loud as a f*cking truck. Miki didn't mind though, it's actually her fault that they have to share the tent since she forgot to bring her own.

Ryo was in another tent, but he refused to share his tent. She didn't get why, but Miki thought it's because of Akira's extra loud snoring, one time the blonde man told her the story when Akira went to visit him. The brunnette ended up sleeping there, but even though they were rooms apart (Akira slept on the couch), Ryo complained that he heard his snoring all through out the night. The next morning Ryo acted normally since Akira probably didn't know about his own monstrous snoring habits.

Because of Ryo not letting Akira to his tent, they ended up sleeping in the same one. And truth be told, she was thankful for the man. Like, before sleeping, Akira and her reminisced about their childhood days. It was fun talking about the past and getting lost through flashbacks.

She crooked a smile on her face, happy and content to be there. She decided that she will finally sleep, so she closed her eyes and-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH-"

She snapped her eyes open faster than the speed of light, and looked at Akira who screamed. Akira was now wide awake, there was sheer terror in his eyes and sweat forming on his cheeks.

"Why did you scream? Did you have a nightmare?" Miki asked in a concerned tone, whilst Akira just shaked his head.

"No- Actually I felt something crawling on my legs." He said, his voice stuttering as he explained. Miki grabbed the conveniently placed flash light on her side and turned it open. She points the flashlight at Akira and saw a f*cking centepede which is the length of a f*cking ruler in between of Akira's legs.

She screamed in terror and threw the flashlight. The projectile missed the centepede, instead it hit the dong directly, to which Akira screamed in pain. Oh, poor Akira....

"I'M SO SORRY AKIRA!" Miki apologized. Akira didn't respond, he was way too distracted by the pain, you can actually see tears forming on his eyes. The short haired woman then looked at where the centepede is, but now it was out of sight. She gulped audibly and started to panic.

"AKIRA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Ryo suddenly appeared looking from the now opened entrance of the tent.

"NO- GOD D*MN*T WHERE IS IT!?" Akira yelled, holding the flashlight and pointing it all around the tent to find the critter. And to his and Miki's dismay, he couldn't find it.

She joined in to finding the centepede, and sooner or later the blondie joined in as well. No one could find it. No one. And in some time in the search, their tent is on fire.

.....................

They all slept in Ryo's tent that night.