2.) Chicken Skin

(Mostly Akira-centric, may have some cute moments idk 😳)

____________________

"Wow, thank you Ryo! I really appreciate it!" The brunette's voice was obviously happy. His bestfriend, Ryo Asuka, gave him a feast (which is full of meat) after a week of demon-hunting. All he could do is munch on the food with a big smile on his face.

His blonde friend was sitting on the clean white couch, typing on his laptop. The man looked focus on his work, not even bothering to look at his friend (...?) "You're welcome. Eat it fast, we are going out." Ryo said in a monotone voice, eyes still focused on the laptop screen. Akira just nodded in response, chewing off the remaining meat from the steak.

"You know, Jenny is a really nice cook. You said she is your secretary, right?" The brunnette asked, his eyes looking at the blonde man while still eating.

"Yes. She is. You may or may not remember but she was the one who took me to America all those years ago." Ryo said, closing his eyes whilst closing his laptop. The brunnette nodded, munching on the chicken leg he got his hands on. Blue orbs then looked at Akira, noticing that there was a piece of chicken skin on his cheek.

"Akira." He called out to him. Akira slowly looked at Ryo, the chicken still on his mouth.

"You have something on your cheek."

"I hab wa?"

Ryo sighed, scooting next to Akira. He looked at the chicken skin on the brunette's dark skin before flicking it off with his fingers. Akira was burning red.

Wait... Why is his face red...?

Unbeknownst to Ryo, he is terrifyingly close to his best-friend's face. Once he noticed this, he felt his face burn up. Feeling embarassed, he quickly scoot away from Akira.

..............

After a few minutes of silence and the sound of munching, the two men got up and left the penthouse. The two of them entered Ryo's (absolute fucking gorgeous) white car. Awkward silence fill the car, both of them not saying a word to one another.

(Sorry its short lmao)