FIRST DAY , FIRST IMPRESSION

Dylia pov
    We arrived at our destination and knock on the door .
    "You can come in" our homeroom teacher said .
    We went in ad stood in front of the class In front of the teachers desk.
     "You must be out new students please introduce yourselves please" our homeroom teacher said.
      "Well my name is Dyliana and I love playing basketball and music" . I said .
       "My name is Deviana and I love playing soccer ⚽and I also love music" De said.
       " Well thanks for that introduction . You may take your seats any where that is empty " the teacher said.
       "Thank you sir" we sync together and went to seat at the back where the were two available seats while ignoring the googling students in class.
        "Now you can do whatever you want just don't make any noise since its the first day of school" the teacher said.
My twin and I were communicating through our link about how to keep our secret save .
The rest of the day just went like that with people just googling and others whom introduced themselves to us . While the haters gonna hate  and life goes on . It was now lunch time and we got to taste the delicious food our mom cooked for us . It was so noisy as it should be but when we entered it went silent . People continue to google at us as we walked past them to the line still ignoring them and minding our business.
     "Good morning to you going men what would you like from today's menu" the canteen lady  asked.
      "Morning we will just like some Apple juice please " De  answer her with a kind smile .
      "Here you go and enjoy your meal!" She replied .
  I collected the drinks and we scan the cafeteria for any empty seats . We found a table at the perfect sport where we can watch them but they can't see us .
  We settled down and began eaten our meal and people started minding their business going back to what they were doing before we walked in. It was a very interesting school and the students were just as we predicted. We have the nerds, the jocks , the backstabbing friends and last but not the least the popular kids where the queen bitches are found .
Not so long they rang the bell for our fourth period today which is our last P . E.
We made it to the gym and changed in the bathroom for the lady's of course. We made our way where we saw a gathering . We introduced ourselves and say down for the game to be chosen.
     "Today we are going to play basketball . Shirts vs skin , who wants to be captain of shirts and captain of skin. So our captains have been selected and we have Raphael for the captain of skin and Clinton for the captain of shirts. Now the captains should choose their team then the game can start" the teacher ordered.
      Raphael went first "Gabe , Maxine,  ..........." .
Then Clinton "Hale , Marc ,..............., Dyliana and Deviana ".
    "Yeah baby that's us" De said .
    "Wanna see who scores the highest point" I challenge.
     "Oh your on sis , your so on" De challenge back.
We shook hands and the games began. The whole game De and I scored the highest point and won the game for our team . But we still came out equals 10\10 so no one won . The whole team with the other team were just staring and googling at us as they watch us play.
We found out that the opposite team were the popular kids and this their first time of losing to the 'low class' team as they call it .
Well we put up a show for them to remember. Even the coach was impressed and asked us to go for tryouts for the team . Even though we already made the team just by our performance.

   Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any mistakes of anything. Don't forget to vote and comment ✌.