〖✧ 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒✧〗

˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ *
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .  
° . 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 ° .
.   . ° . . ˚  ✧ *
˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
.   . ° . . ˚  ✧ *
˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °

ALL THE REST OF THE LORE IS IN THE DISCORD SERVER. THIS PAGE JUST EXISTS HERE AS WELL SO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HOUSES MEAN BEFORE CLAIMING ROLES. THE HOUSES ARE NAMED AFTER CREATURES I MADE UP FOR THE UNIVERSE THAT ARE DESCRIBED IN THE SERVER.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

AT THE BEGINNING OF A GRAXNORTH WAND HOLDER'S JOURNEY they will be placed into one of the four houses, each holding different values, but each producing exceptional witches and wizards. Throughout the year houses fight to win the House Prize by winning points for the house through good behaviour. Points can also be taken away for misconduct. Each student is an asset to the house that becomes theirs.

Each house has its own common room, its own dormitory, its own table in the Great Hall, and two of its own house prefects (one male, one female) who are Sixth Years chosen based on academics and general behavior. Two of the eight house prefects will be chosen as Head Boy and Head Girl before the school year commences, and at the Sorting Ceremony these Prefects and Head Boy/Girl will be announced. This prefect is the students' first contact for any issues they might have. A great deal of rivalry is between houses, though most of the time its generally quite friendly and competitive, the same students who were arguing over who should get house points skipping down the corridor together 10 minutes later.

The four houses are:

TILNARON
Tilnaron values kindness, patience, hard work, dedication, fairness, and loyalty. Their house mascot is the Tilna, and their colours are light blue and rose gold. Most witches and wizards who come out of this house go on to lead peaceful, happy lives due to their good nature, and there has never been a 'student gone bad' out of this house. The Tilnaron dormitories and common room are located near the castle's kitchens. It can be accessed by tapping the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row in a specific rhythm and is described as being a cosy and welcoming place with light blue hangings, fat armchairs, and underground tunnels that lead to the dormitories, which have perfectly round doors.

SEITHEIS
The Seitheis house values ambition, leadership, self-preservation, cunning and resourcefulness, and because of this have a bad name. Their house mascot is the Seithei, and their colours are dark green and silver. The house strictly only has purebloods, and a lot of witches and wizards to come out of this house go on to do dealings with evil. Despite their reputation, they are the most highly respected and feared house in Graxnorth. The Seitheis dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the Dungeons. The common room lies beneath the Lake. It is a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and silver lamps hanging from the ceiling.

DRAGONITE
The Dragonite house values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Their house mascot is the Dragon, and their colours are burgundy and gold. Most witches and wizards to leave this house will either become staff at the school or join the Wizarding Army, and they've had very few students gone bad. The common room is located in one of the highest towers at Hogwarts, the entrance was situated on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by a portrait who only permits entrance when given the right password. The place has been described as clean and pristine, kind of like a museum and the dormitories are accessed via sets of stairs either side of the room.

ISKAWITH
The Iskawith house values intelligence, knowledge, curiosity, creativity and wit. Their house mascot is the Iska, and their colours are purple and bronze. Most witches and wizards will become spell-makers, or they'll become staff, or they'll join the Wizarding Gov. They haven't had as many students gone bad as Seitheis by a landslide, but they've had more than Dragonite and Tilnaron. The Iskawith common room and dormitories are located in a tower on the west side of the castle. Iskawith students must answer a riddle as opposed to giving a password to enter their dormitories.