〖✧ 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒 ✧〗

˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ *
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .  
° . 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒 ° .
.   . ° . . ˚  ✧ *
˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
.   . ° . . ˚  ✧ *
˚  ✧ *  *    .   ° .
. ° ·      · . • °

for context on some of the roles/secrets, the lamori family is the most powerful & feared/evil family in the wizarding world, and leta lamori went on this unexplained voyage to get information from people. if they couldn't answer her, they died. even children. she has since been sent to the high security wizarding prison vagweth with the majority of her family, though now there are rumours that the lamoris are escaping/being freed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GIRL WHO HAD NO CHOICE
taken by me, lydia lamori/hyde
- Her secret is that she's the student of Lamori lineage.
- Often described as 'one of the most powerful witches her age'.
- Female prefect of the Seitheis house, and also Head Girl.
- She's well-liked among her peers, easily the most popular girl at school. Of course she holds her house values, but she's also surprisingly nice for a Seitheis. She's eccentric, with odd interests like dark magic, and very specific historical events. Everyone knows her, and everyone either loves her or at the very least respects her because of how powerful she is known to be. She's the kind of girl to get easily embarrassed despite her confidence, and she shows she cares in weird ways.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

THE BOY WHO DROVE EVERYONE MAD
taken by maddi
- His secret is that his family made biddings with the Lamori family. (We can discuss these 'biddings'!)
- Often described as 'a charming young wizard' or 'amazingly irritating'
- Male prefect of the Dragonite house, and also Head Boy.
- He's an annoyingly handsome, popular smooth talker who has quite an extensive track record with the ladies. He's a total flirt with a brave nature and a cheeky grin that even teachers have to give into sometimes. Being the captain of the Dragonite hovercrosse team, he's usually always found training, but if he genuinely cares, he'll make time for you. He's known to be cocky in a humorous way, and he's also surprisingly bright. He's an open book to all...most of the time, anyway.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

THE GIRL WHO ACED EVERY TEST
taken by spxdergirl
- Her secret is that she actually cheated on last year's set of exams.
- Often described as a 'know-it-all' or 'incredibly bright'.
- Female prefect of the Iskawith house.
- She's studious and conscientious, slightly bossy, yet determined. She tends to spend her time alone rather than with others, though she's not antisocial per se. She just doesn't have time for idiots ad people's dumbness. Some consider her rude or aloof, but in reality she's just more mature than her peers. Often left in awe of her fellow students's stupidity, you'll more often than not catch her rolling her eyes.