Chapter 1-arriving at Hogwarts

On Monday 13th at 9:00am Isobel (Izzie) hears a buzzing sound. She turns around and sees her god fricking alarm clock buzzing at 9.00am. She instantly knew what day it was, her 3rd year at Hogwarts in Slytherin house. She hated Draco Malfoy and how he always flirts with you in class. Her biggest crush ever(after Harry) was definitely Tom Marvolo Riddle. Her mother calls her down "Izzie come on you need to go to platform 9&3/4 soon" she dresses quickly, she puts on black ripped jeans with a dark green cropped top and white air forces with a coat. She runs downstairs and grabs her bags for Hogwarts. She also runs to her kitchen to grab her piece of toast her mum made for her. "Hey!" Her mum shouts back at her "don't forget to tell Harry thank you" "alright..mum see ya" she replies racing for the door. She gets to the train station because it's literally only 5 minutes walking. She gets there just in time to see the golden trio walking into platform 9 3/4. Hermione is the last one "Hermione! Wait for me" she stops and says hi then hugs you. They both run in the wall and just make it in time.

She just about makes it to  the train but she bumps into someone tall and dark hair. "What it-.. oh no sorry it's my fault I was in your way" she drops her books on the floor and he helps her pick them up. Isobel  looks up and saw his face. His perfect brown eyes as she stares into them. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asks. "Oh yeah sorry I didn't know where I was going" she replies still looking into his eyes. "My name is Tom. Tom riddle." He says and smiles at you. "My name is Isobel. Isobel Secker. But people call me Izzie" she  smiles back at him. "Well I think I like Isobel better" he winks and he walks away. Isobel gets butterflies in her stomach. She makes it on the train just in time. She sits in the golden trios booth with them. "Hey izzie" Ron says "hi Izzie" Harry says "hey Izzie" hermione says. "Hi guys" she says back. "Isobel Where have you been?" Hermione asks her. "Oh I dropped my books and someone helped me pick them up." She smiles getting butterflies again. They all stand up and stare at her. "Isobel who helped you pick up your books?" Hermione says worryingly. "Just this boy named Tom riddle." She says innocently. They gasp. She try's to  get their attention but they don't listen to her at all for the rest of the trip to Hogwarts.