Chapter 3- Draco Malfoy

The next morning she wakes up and gets ready for class. She wears some normal jeans and a long sleeved jumper with some converse shoes on. She tops it off with a robe. She goes over to her dresser and she curled her hair and puts light makeup on. She walks down to the Slytherin common room ready to go to her first classroom and she saw Draco and Pansy walking out of Draco's dorm room giggling and holding hands. Isobel rolls her eyes and                Looks away. She eventually saw Tom come out of his dorm room rolling his eyes at Draco and Pansy. He saw Isobel and smiled. He held her hand and walked to potions class. There were only two seats left away from each other. Isobel looks at Tom and she kisses his cheek, he kisses her back and they both separate. Isobel has to sit next to Draco, so she sits down and listen to professor snape. All of a sudden she feels a cold hand on her thigh. She knows who it is immediately. "Ew Draco Lucius Malfoy get your sloppy hand off me and go back to Pansy!" Isobel shouts at him slapping his hand off her thigh.

Tom looks up and saw that Draco had his hand in Isobel.(your girlfriends) thigh. "OI Malfoy, get the HELL off my girlfriend she is mine!" Tom shouts at Draco. Draco looks up at Tom, smiles and leans in and wraps his hand around her waist and kisses Isobel on the lips basically teasing him. Tom storms up to Draco and punches him in his nose.......