CHAPTER 3

Five big black cars were coming after me at full speed.

I quickened my pace as the distance between us decreased.

I  took a left and ran towards the beach jumping over the big fence catching them off guard.

They ran behind me leaving their cars outside.

A lean man grabbed me and threw me on the sand.

"Aahhhh" I let out a high-pitched scream as my head hit the rocks, blood started flowing from my head and down to my face.

BASTARD I AM GONNA KILL HIM

MOTHERFUCKER!

A firm hand came over my mouth and i bit it hard drawing blood. He let out a sharp cry holding his hand.

I curled my hand into a fist and punched him on his face as he unconsciously fell on the sand

I noticed more guys coming towards me.

A red-haired guy came forward aiming his fist towards me.

I stepped out of range and drove my shoulder into his chest, slamming him into the big rocks, and started landing solid punches.

I moved quickly hitting and kicking.... after few minutes all five of them were lying on the ground some unconscious., some groaning in pain. I sat down on the rock as my heart rate returned to normal.

I smiled in victory as I ran on the beach getting further away from them.

But my victory was short-lived .....

A black car came after me at full speed breaking the fence on its way

My heart leaped into my throat as fear fluttered in my stomach.

The large black car skidded to a halt in front of me.

A tall muscular man came out of the car.

He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were so dark I felt like I was looking into an endless stretch of the midnight sky. He had a well-defined chin and nose. with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. As if God had molded him himself.

He was wearing an olive green shirt and black pants.

And man his muscles..... I was seriously drooling over his physique. Unlike the other guys I have beaten five minutes ago, he looked strong and skilled.

My terror mounted with every step he took towards me.

He halted in front of me.I looked up at him and felt even more scared as he stood there blocking everything out of my vision.

"Get in the car" he roared.I shook my head in refusal.

"Get in the car.Right.Now."

"No, I don't want to go anywhere"

He roughly pulled my hair and dragged me towards the car.I screamed in pain and agony."Let go....let go of me"

I punched him on his chest.legs and god knows where but he stood there like a statue.Throwing me over his shoulder harshly he walked towards his car.I started kicking him and shouted."Help! Help"I was too tired to fight him.

I let out a sharp cry when he threw me in the front seat of the car.Tugging hopelessly at the unyielding door handle, I stifled a sob."Where are you taking me?"He didn't answer

And then...

I punched him, right in his nose. A deafening silence filled the car.Blood dripped down from his nose and he sat there still .....very still and calm. Like the calm, you find before the storm.

He turned his head towards me, his eyes were blazing with anger and his whole body was shaking in it.

Mustering up courage I raised my head and looked straight into his eyes and spoke "I am not going anywhere with you"

I press the unlock button that was in front of him, unlocked the door, and was about to open but I was thrown back as he climbed on top of me."What are you doing? Get off me.you are so heavy." I struggled beneath him.He pulled out something from his big pocket.

A GUN