16. CARE 🔞

🔞⚠️ nsfw content ahead, proceed with caution 🔞⚠️

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin whimpered instead of nagging, his eyes closing as he relinquished the feelings the younger man was providing him.

"Later, we'll talk later." He mumbled between kisses and licks in Jimin's ear, his hand now cupping and massaging Jimin's raging, hard cock.

The pregnant boy knew that maybe later would never come, but he couldn't stop thinking about it right now. His walls were clenching with desire, and he was completely pliant to the PT's ministrations.

"Not on my back." He was capable of muttering under his shaky breathing.

His mouth fell agape, from where little moans would escape every time Jungkook exerted a little more pressure on his hard-on. Or when his tongue twirled and licked all the right places on his neck and ear.

Jungkook was quick to change their position, pulling Jimin to get up and sit on the edge of the bed with his feet placed on the floor for support. Jungkook's kisses traced a path down Jimin's neck, sucking and nibbling slowly and leaving soft purple marks that would fade away the very next day.

All the while, his hands busied themselves with pulling Jimin's clothes out one by one, slowly, leaving him only with his underwear. Jungkook detached his mouth to look at the older with dark-hooded eyes.

Jimin felt a little abashed under Jungkook's gaze. He never felt very confident in his own body, especially being naked and all. Even though he mainly had the body features of a male, he also had breasts.

Before, they were easy to hide under his clothes, but now they were bigger, capable of fitting on a hand and filling it, and that was exactly what Jungkook did. The younger cupped Jimin's little breasts, squeezing them softly, his thumbs caressing the soft flesh, getting closer to the hard nubs.

Jimin kept his eyes on Jungkook, even if his face was flushing red, as he watched the younger lick his lips as he pinched the pink nubs between his thumbs and his index finger, making Jimin's dick twitch at the stimulation.

A low, breathy moan came out of Jimin's mouth, and that was invitation enough for Jungkook to dive his mouth into his perky, small breasts. The tip of his tongue twirled around the nubs one by one, giving his devoted attention equally.

Jimin let his head fall back as his body writhed underneath Jungkook's mouth. His hands gripped tightly on Jungkook's clothes so as to try not to fall back on the mattress, completely obliterated.

Jungkook took his time with Jimin's breasts, but the boy was feeling his dick kind of neglected the more it would twitch with arousal. Jimin moaned the younger's name a couple of times in a plea for more, which the maknae quickly followed.

Jungkook finally freed Jimin's breasts, his kisses descending, not even escaping Jimin's big belly. Even though the moment they were in was full of lust, this gesture seemed a lot more innocent and sweet than expected. For both.

"You look so beautiful," Jungkook said, a sparkle of happiness shining brightly in his eyes, and Jimin smiled sweetly.

But that smile soon faded as Jungkook kneeled down on the floor, his hands placed on Jimin's closed legs, spreading them apart. His eyes were far from the gentle ones he had given just a few seconds ago, as he licked his glistening lips once more and hooked his fingers on Jimin's panties, pulling them down.