Part 2//𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤

I woke up with the sun going through my window, seeing that my mom had opened up my curtains, and invitedme to eat breakfast downstairs.

I went down to the dining room, after I made my bed, and greeted everyone a good morning in a sluggish tone. My brother, however, greeted me with a middle finger as I took the chair in front of him. I mentally rolled my eyes, since morning isn't my thing, and grabbed a plate with pancakes, some bacons and scrambled eggs.

Just after I finished eating, I started getting ready for school in my mini walk-in closet. It was just some casual outfit and I did my lashes and lips, 'cause why go all out at school?

 It was just some casual outfit and I did my lashes and lips, 'cause why go all out at school?

My mom drove me to school because our driver can't today, since he's sick.

Soon as I got at my school, I kissed my mom on her cheek as goodbye and got off of the car. Just as I closed the door, I saw Lilia waving and shouting at me, while people are looking the both of us in a judgemental look. I waved back at her and signal her to wait, so I can get my stuff.

"Hi Liliaaaa," I addressed to my friend, Lilia

"Hello!! omg!! I need to tell you something on lunch time!!" she excitingly said.

"Me too, but we gotta hurry before we get late for class."

Me and my friends; including my bestfriend Lilia, were just talking, since we have a free period.

Summer break is near and that's on March seventeenth. Today is March twelveth, the teachers were probably rushing everything before entering summer break.

//LUNCH TIME//

Lilia and I were just at our spot; the rooftop, where its just me and her, 'cause it's unusual for the students to come up here, making it easier for us to say anything.

We're eating our foods, then I suddenly asked about the thing earlier in the parking lot, that we're going to talk about.

"Hey, so what were you planning to say earlier." I said starting the conversation.

"what do u mean, what wa- ohhh ok," she said realizing. "I actually auditioned yesterday for Stranger Things 'cause they were looking for new characters for upcoming season, that's it" she said nodding her head, telling me to say what's mine.

"What!?!? 'cause same?!?- I auditioned too for one of the characters for Season 3."

"Really?!? Let's say what character we audtioned for together, yeah?"she suggested and I nodded.

"1.2..3..go," we both counted down together.
"SEVEN!!!" we said together and looked at each other by surprise, as if, not knowing what to say next.