Chapter 3: Jealousy.

Veteran POV
Sometimes I dont get Player. He says I have a lot to learn about romance. I dont get it....you just have to love the other person. It's that simple. Then again, he might know a bit more than me, he had had a girlfriend before. Eh, I dunno.
Player joined the server finally.
Player: Heh, sorry guys. I was having issues with the servers again.
Captain: That is perfectly fine Player, we are glad you are with us.
Captain gave Player a smile. Player blushed a bit.
*Oh Captain, your gonna get it later*
Player: T-Thanks Captain! I-Im glad to be here.
Captain: You know, your my bestie-best friend right?
Player: I-I-I guess.
Captain: Great!
*I HOPE I GET IMPOSTER SO I CAN KILL THAT BITCH*
Veteran: Hey, Player.
I seemed calm on the outside but on the inside. Oh man, I was full of rage.
Player: H-Hey V-Veteran.
He seemed more happy to see me then the Captain. That calmed me down a bit.
Captain: Ah Veteran, do you mind leaving me and Player alone this round?
Veteran: Why?
Captain: Well, Player you want to hang out with me right?
Player: Um-
Captain: Great! I'll stick with you this round buddy!
Ok I need to be imposter this round.

Player POV
Ok, I'm just very confused. First Captain is kinda flirting with me. Then he wanted to hang out with just me. I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS. After Mr. Cheese stole my identity, they have been in kind of a war over me. I of course like Veteran better. I mean hes my boyfriend of course. The round starts and I'm a dumb crewmate again...I'll probably never win a match, I'm tempted to go back to playing Fall Guys. I run for my fricking life so Captain or Veteran doesn't see me, I didn't want to deal with eather of them right now. Gnome came to talk we were ok friends
Gnome: Hey Player!
Player: Oh hey! What's up?
Gnome: Oh you know the usual.
Player: Cool, wheres Engineer at? You two are always together.
Gnome: Oh, I thought he came here with me? He went through decontamination with me....where did he go?
Player: Well let's go around and try to find him. I'll come with you so you dont die.
Gnome: Thanks Player.
We walked together and we tried to find Engineer, we didn't find him anywhere...
Gnome: I'm starting to get worried. What if he got murdered? Oh man..
Player: Dont worry we'll find him. He most likely didn't get murdered. Hes smart, I think he can tell when someone is acting sus.
Gnome: Yeah your right. Let's check vitals, let's see if hes dead or not...
Gnome had a sad look on her face she didn't have much hope left. I kinda felt bad for her.
Player That sounds like a good idea. Let's go.
We checked vitals he....hes alive??? Where is he then? Gnomes face lit up she knew there was a chance. I smiled.
Gnome: H-Hes alive! Let's go in admin let's see where we might be able to find him! Come on were running out of time!!
She pulled me by the arm. To be honest i was wondering where Veteran was. When we checked vitals he was still alive. So was Captain...great.
Gnome: So there's 2 people in admin. Obviously that's us, theres 1 person by the tree, I'm gonna go check by the tree, he is a science guy after all.
I guess that did make sense. I was just trying to figure out where Veteran might be. I go around Polus trying to find him.

Veteran POV
I was in MedBay with Captain waiting for Player. I so wanted to kill Captain. Hes just in my way. But of course I was a crewmate..
Captain: Heh, you know Players mine right? Your in my way. Your lucky I'm not a imposter. I would slice you into a million pieces right here right now.
Veteran: Ohhh noo I'm so scared. Come at me bitch boy.
Captain: That's it! Come here!
*Emergency Meeting*
Bro: I'm not just doing a head check, I'm giving the killer a reset. Only a few crew left? Witch one of you is gonna set it off? (Do you get the reference?)
Veteran: Captain tried to kill me.
Player stayed shut. I felt bad for the poor guy.
Captain: What? Why would I try to kill you? That's crazy!
Gnome: I can believe that. They are in a bit of a fight right now. You know.
Player looked at the ground embarrassed. I was gonna talk to him after the meeting.
Veteran: Yeah, but let's vote him off, seriously he tried to kill me.
Everyone: *Votes Captain*
Captain was An Imposter
1 imposter remains
Finally hes not in my fricking way...Player tried to run, I grabbed his arm just in time.
Player: V-Veteran? What are you doing?
Veteran: I wanted to talk with you.
Player: Oh umm ok..
We went to specimen together so we would be alone for a while.
Player: Let me guess its about Captain?
Veteran: Yeah.
Player sighed.
Player: Go ahead.
Veteran: I just wanted to let you know...
I hugged him.
Veteran: Your mine, no one will steal you from me.
Player looked at me. He looked a lot more happy.
Player: T-Thank you...
Veteran: One more thing.
I pinned him against the wall and kissed him. We ended up accidentally making out.

Hey everyone!!! I'm sorry I haven't written a chapter for this book in a while I ran out of ideas QwQ but dont worry over these couple days I have a lot more ideas. I am not ending this book yet!! It's only the beginning!!!
Stay Awesome Stay Sweet and I'll see yall later!!
Byeeee!!!