Chapter 3 ~ Memories

°Marinette's P.O.V°

My family had just left the hospital and I finally had convinced Adrien to go home to the castle. He unwillingly agreed and left to take care of Louis. I'm exhausted so I fall asleep...

The next morning I wake up. Where am I? "Excuse me?" I shout. A person comes in. "Yes, your highness?"

"Where am I? And who are you?" The woman had a scared look on her face. "You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" The woman seems to panic and runs out of the room. I hear words. "The Queen can't remember anything!" She shouts. A man runs in. "Hello. Can you tell me who your married too?"

"Married? I'm single." The doctor also has a worried look on his face. "Do you have a son?"

"No." The man walks out and whispers something to the woman. "Call Adrien. Tell him to come here immediately." The woman nods and pulls a phone to her ear.

____________________________________
****

°Adrien's P.O.V°

I was playing with Louis on our bed. He was playing with a cat and ladybug doll. He was so adorable. I heard my phone ring and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello. I'm looking for King Adrien Agreste." The voice responded. "Speaking."

"Your wife woke up, and can't seem to remember a thing. She doesn't remember you or your child. I'm sorry."

"W-What? I'll be there in as soon as I can!" I hung up, grabbed Louis, and ran to my father.

"Watch Louis. I have to go to the hospital." I handed Louis to my father. "What? Why?"

"I'll tell you later." I wanted to cry, but I didn't want Louis to see his own dad cry. I ran out of there and got into the limo. I drove to the hospital. I ran in. "Oh. Hello Your highness. Her room is this way." The doctor lead me through halls and into a room.

"Who are you?" She asked. Oh man, this is worse than I thought. "What happened?" I ask the doctor. "We're not sure. We apologize. Maybe try to explain things to her, and maybe her memory will come back." The doctor whispers to me. I nod and walk over to her.

"Hello.  I'm Adrien. We're married." I smile at her. "Married? I've never seen you in my life!" I sigh sadly. "You've lost your memory. I just want you to know I love you very much."

"What's love?" She asks. I place my hand on hers. "Love is a feeling when you can't live without that person. You'd do anything to save that person, you care so much for them."

"And you love me?" I nod. "We also have a son, Louis. And we love him very much."

"A son? Do you have any pictures?" She asks. I nod. I pull out my wallet and pull out a photo. It has the three of us the day he was born. I show it her. "He's so cute."

"Yes, he is. Do you remember anything else?"

"No. Nothing but what you just told me. I'm sorry." She starts to cry. "It's not your fault, please don't cry. I will help you remember. Let's see. Did you know that you are very important to a lot of people?" I smile as I say that, hoping to raise her spirits. "I am?"

"Yes. You actually are a queen to a very large kingdom. You are amazing and everyone loves you."

"Really?" I nod. My phone rings, it's my father. I answer.

"Yes?"

"Is she alright? You rushed out of here so quickly."

"She lost her memory...she can't remember a thing." I whisper so Marinette can't hear me.

"I thought she was fine."

"We all thought that too. But, she can't remember a thing. Well, I have to go. I'll update you later." I turn around and I hear her crying.

"I'm scared." I run over to her. "Why?"

"I can't remember a thing. What's wrong with me?" I kiss her head. "I don't know. But, I'll be with you every way that I can." She smiles.

A few weeks later, she was discharged. I educated her on most of the things that have happened. She's still a little foggy on most of the topics. It has been a over the news for the past few weeks. Louis has noticed that his mother was a little more forgetful than usual. He moved into a private nursery as he got older.

One morning, Marinette woke up early. I still slept, because I didn't think anything would happen. I hear her shout out loud. "Adrien!" I sit up. She's crying and smiling. "What's wrong?

"I-I remember!" I smile. "What?"

"I walked over to my dresser and opened my jewelry box. I saw the necklace you gave me. Then, all of the Memories came flooding back." I smile. She jumps into my arms and I hug her. "Oh, this is great!" She starts crying. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for all of the confusion I had. We could of been doing other things, but I just had to forget everything. I'm so sorry!" She sits down on the bed. "Hey...I'm just glad your okay and that you remember. I love you so much."

"I love you..."