🎃15🎃

16+

Just add some friction

You are my strange addictionYou are my strange addiction

🕷️

Jungkook stared at the older backing up to the rim of his bed, the older inching closer.

"Taehyung," his naked body squirmed beneath the hold of the blonde's touch. "I-I'm scared..."

"I won't do it if you don't want me to." Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't lying.

"I want you to."

There was nothing to lose, he had already lost his virginity, now he was about to be marked, mated with the person he loved. The teeth pricked into the middle of his throat, right above his Adam's apple.

Though he thought it would hurt, he only felt pleasure.

The older had a firm grip on his side, releasing the 'venom' and pheromone. Adrenaline pumped in his veins, smelling the scent of a newly marked man.

He guessed most of his clanmates, including Jin, could smell or at least sense it.

Jungkook moaned, like a tune to a song, his hands clutching the sheet of the cum covered bed.

Taehyung loosened his teeth, moving upwards to the side of his neck, freeing more of the pheromone and venom from his fangs. He wanted people to know now that Jungkook was his.

"T-Taehyung," the younger let out a soft slur of his name.

When the older removed his teeth, his lips trailed up, kissing the younger. "You, belong to me."

Jungkook hummed in both passion and agreement, moving his lips in sync with the older. His hand pursued towards the blonde's face, curving it and sweeping it across.

He brushed his fingers down Taehyungs frame, the kiss growing more passionate and lustful. Their lips were heated and each wished their bodies could continue to move angelically across one another.

"I l-love you~" Jungkook hummed beneath the kiss, straining a husk moan from his throat that was slightly bloody. Blue blood from the older rushed through his bloodstream.

He belonged to Taehyung, now Jungkook was going to show that Taehyung belonged to him.

He pulled the blonde's neck down, tracing his lips to his nape. He sucked in every corner, leaving deep purple marks. The older let out husk moans.

Taehyung felt as if he was drunk on Jungkook's love. Each suck turned him on.

Jungkook sat up a bit.

Taehyung switched their positions, so Jungkook was now sitting on the blonde's lap. Their lips were like magnets, attracted, magnetized to each other.

Each exhalation was another, 'I want you' or 'I love you'. Jungkook and Taehyung's breathing were loud but hushed.

Taehyung kissed the younger's temple and looked deeply into his lovers' eyes. His hand brushed against his soft delicate cheek.

The younger gave a small grin, getting off him. He felt so... young... almost as if he was reborn. Every bone in his body felt brand new, screaming their love for Taehyung.

It all felt so natural. So surreal.

"Be careful," Taehyung warned suddenly.

"Hm?" Jungkook cocked a brow, slipping a shirt on, covering his exposed body.