Forks

I woke up, took a shower, and dressed in this.

I brought the rest of my bags downstairs so Phil could load them up

I brought the rest of my bags downstairs so Phil could load them up. Phil hugged me and said "Im gonna miss having you around Jules." I hugged him and said "I know I'm amazing but I miss my daddy." He laughed before taking my bags and going to the car.

Renee pulled us both into a hug and said "I'm gonna miss you, my babies. You don't have to go, you can stay here with me." I said "Momma I love you but I miss my daddy." Bella said "Mom we want to go. Besides we want you to be happy and travel with Phil."

We got in the car and drove to the airport, after more hugs we got on the plane and I promptly fell asleep. Bella woke me as we switched planes, the second one I read city of ashes. Bella had to notify me that we had landed because between reading and music I was lost to the world. I put my book away and followed Bella out of the terminal. I saw my dad and squealed "Daddy!" I ran to hug him, dropping my bags. He caught me spinning in a circle as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He said "Hey! There my little EJ!" Bella smiled at us as she joined us dropping both our bags. Dad put me down to awkwardly hug Bella he said "Its good to see you Bells, How is Renee?" she pulled away quickly as I grabbed my bags. Charlie wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I wrapped mine around his waist and we all walked to the car.

I got in the back and Bella got the front. Bella said "Moms fine, it's good to see you to Ch-dad." Once we started driving to Forks Charlie said "I found a good car for you, really cheap. EJ for you I got you a laptop like you've been asking me to for months." I said "Yes!" as Bella said "What kind of car?" He said "Well it's a truck actually, a chevy." Bella said "Where did you find it?"

Charlie said "Do you remember Billy black down at La Push?" I said "Uncle Billy!" Bella said "No" Charlie said "He used to go fishing with us in the summer...... he's in a wheelchair now, so he can't drive anymore, and he offered to sell me his truck cheap." Bella said "How old is it?"

Charlie said "Well, Billy's done a lot of work on the engine.... it's only a few years old really." Bella said "When did he buy it?" Charlie said "He bought it in 1984 I think." Bella said "Did he buy it new?" Charlie said "Well, no. I think it was new in the early sixties... or late fifties at the earliest," Bella said "Ch — Dad, I don't really know anything about cars. I wouldn't be able to fix it if anything went wrong, and I couldn't afford a mechanic..." I said "Im sure it will be fine but also I can fix it if you need me to." Charlie said "Really, Bella, the thing runs great. They don't build them like that anymore." she said "How cheap is cheap?" he said "Well, honey, I kind of already bought it for you. As a homecoming gift." Charlie peeked sideways at her with a hopeful expression.

She said "You didn't need to do that, Dad. I was going to buy myself a car." Charlie said "I don't mind. I want you to be happy here." He was looking ahead at the road when he said this. Charlie wasn't comfortable with expressing his emotions out loud, Bella inherited that from him.  Bella said "That's really nice, Dad. Thanks. I really appreciate it." he mumbled "Well, now, you're welcome," that was it for conversation the entire ride home. I texted Jake the rest one there die home. Once we got home, I got out and grabbed my bags heading upstairs followed by Bella and Charlie. Charlie said "So I cleared some shelves in the bathroom for you." Bella said "Oh right, one bathroom." Charlie said "Actually there are two, Billy Black's late wife Sarah designed and paid for a bathroom to be installed into CJ's room for her 9th birthday."

Bella nodded and I entered my room shutting my door, I laid my bags on my bed, when my phone rang. I piked it up and saw Jakes face, I answered the FaceTime propping my phone up on my dresser as I started to unpack. 

CJ- Hey boo, what's up?

J- Hey Baby Girl, settling back in alright?

CJ- Yeah just unpacking. How are you and Uncle B?

J- We are good, I just hang in the shop and dad just...

B- I just tell him what to do. Hey baby are you happy to be home?

CJ- Of course I am I have missed you both, and daddy, and of course the beach. Arizona has beaches but it aint the same as La Push beach.

I chatted with Jake as I unpacked, once I was finished i heard a truck outside and Jake said "Hey Baby Girl, get your gorgeous ass outside." I was confused so I looked at my phone as he flipped his camera to show my house. I said "No way!" I threw my phone on my bed before running downstairs and out the door. I ran straight into Jakes arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my thighs lifting me up and spun us as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I hugged him as tight as I could, he said "Hey Baby!" I squealed and laughed. 

Billy said "Ok, put her down now, I want my hug." Jake set me on my feet only for me to be pulled into Billy's arms. I smiled and hugged him, Charlie said "Bella, you remember Billy Black." Billy tickled my side making me giggle as he said "Glad you both are finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming." Charlie said "Keep exaggerating and I'll roll you into the mud." Billy said "Right after I ram you in the ankles." Jake pulled me to my feet, the both went to play fight in the street. Bella walked over to us and Jake said "Im Jacob. We used to make muddies together when we were little." 

Bella said "Yeah i... I think I remember... If my memory serves correctly, when you both were 8 JJ threw a mudpie at me then kissed you and your mom took a picture. Are they aways like this?" Jake chuckled and said "Yeah, my dad still has it on the fridge no matter how many times I take it down." I said "They get worse with old age." The guys came up and Charlie said "Like your homecoming present?" Bella gasped as she stared at the red truck, she said "No way!" Jake said "I rebuilt the engine and..." She cut him off saying "Its perfect." she hit Jake with the truck door as she opened it to climb in, he ran to the other side to get in with her. 

I walked over and stood on the foot rail leaning into her drivers window, she said "So do you need a ride to school?" I rolled my eyes as he glanced at me, he said "I uh... I go to school on the reservation." Too bad. Would've been nice to know at least one person other than JJ." I sighed and said "Yeah cause I'm terrible to have around." We had dinner then I went to my room, I changed into pajamas and as I was sitting on my bed brushing my hair, Jake came in sitting behind me and taking the brush. He started to brush my hair as he said "I know you wish we went to school together but, going to different schools still won't change anything, just like when we were kids." I said "Yeah it will, we are in high school now Jake, everything is gonna be different." He braided my hair and then I leaned back against his chest and he said "No Baby Girl, it won't. Close your eyes, I promise you all will be ok, we will be ok." I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me, I quickly fell asleep.