Forks High School

I woke up and got dressed in this.

I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart, Bella was looking at the pictures of us growing up

I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart, Bella was looking at the pictures of us growing up. She said "Baby pics of me make me uncomfortable, let's go." I shrugged and grabbed my bag following her to the truck. She drove to school and parked, the truck backfired when she turned it off making people look at us. We got out and Tyler said "Nice Ride." Bella looked down at his sarcastic comment and said "Thanks" I said "Yo Tyler, cut the shit before I beat that shit." Tyler paled a little and said "Hey, Yo Jules, i... I didn't know you'd be back." I said 'Whether I was here or not, quite being an ass." we got in the office and Bella said "Hello, my name is Isabella Swan and this is my little sister Julianna. We are new here." the lady smiled and handed us papers while saying "The chiefs daughters, well its good to have you. Have your teachers sign the slip and bring them back at the end of the day. I hope you have a great first day." 

I took my schedule and we started to head towards our first classes. Eric and his little brother Jay who wrapped his arm around my shoulder showed up in front of us. Eric said "You're Isabella Swan the new girl. Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, a shoulder to cry on. And this is my lil bro Jay. He is one of Jules Groupies." I said "I aint got groupies, I got stalkers." everyone chuckled and I said "With that note, Jay take me away please" I handed him my schedule and we walked off. 

Turns out we had the same schedule except for art and fashion. which I sat with a blonde named Rosalie and a black haired pixie named Alice. For lunch we sat with the group and when I walked to the table Jess and Angela jumped up to give me a hug. I said "Hey Ange, and Jess. I see someone found my sister, welcome to the crazies Bells." Mike gave me a hug as Angela said "Sit Jules, it's been two years, how are you?" I said "Chill Ange, we literally text in the group all the time." Eric squished in next to Bella and said "Mike, you met my home girl Bella." Mike said "Your home girl?" Tyler came over and kissed my cheek then said "My girl." Kissed Bella's cheek before yanking Mike's chair from under him and then took off running.

Jess scooted toward Bella where Mike once sat and said "Its like first grade all over again and your the shiny new toy." Angela took a pic of Bella and I then said "Sorry, needed a candid for the feature." I said "Warning would be nice, can we do a better one?" Eric said "The features dead. Angela, Jules, don't bring it up again. I got your back baby." Angela said "Sorry Jules, guess we can do an editorial on teen drinking." I said "Its ok, there's always eating disorders." Bella said "Or speedo padding on the swim team." Angela said "Wait. Thats a good one." Jess said "We're talking Olympic size." Angela said "There's no way, he is so skinny." Bella said "Who are they?" we all looked up and my jaw dropped. 

I said "I have class with the girls, but who are the gods?" Jess and Angela giggled, Angela said "The Cullens." I said "Spill the tea, gossip girl." Jessica swung into full gossip mode and said "Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. Moved down here from Alaska two years ago, right after you left Jules." Angela said "They keep to themselves." Jess said "Because they're all together, like together, together. The blonde girl Rosalie is 18 and she is dating the brunette Emmett, he is a senior like her but he is 17. Im not even sure thats legal."

I said "Jess they're not actually related, and it's not illegal just not socially acceptable, there is a difference." Jess said "But they live together. And the really dark haired girl Alice, she is 17 and really weird, she is bubbly, and hyper. She is with with Jasper the blonde. He Is 18 and Rosalie's twin brother. He always looks like he is in pain. I mean Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker." Angela and I said "Maybe he'll adopt me." then we all giggled. Bella said "And him?" Jess said "That is Edward Cullen, he is 17 and totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently nobody here is good enough for him, like I care. But seriously don't waste your time." Bella said "Didn't plan on it." I said "How many times did he turn you down?" 

I looked at her all innocent, but Alice was passing us to the trash and giggled as we shared a look. I got up and left to class, I got to class and it was AP History. See I'm a sophomore because I'm smart, and I'm in some AP classes. The teacher said "Julianna Swan, nice to meet you." I said "If you would, Mr. Smith, I prefer Jules." He said "Well Jules, take this book and go sit next to Mr. Hale and Ms. Cullen." he handed me my signed slip and my book and I went to the table with hands raised. I sat next to Jasper Hale, Alice said "So we have three classes together." I said "I guess so." Jasper said "Hello, I am Jasper Hale, you are Jules Swan?" I smiled at the honey blonde and said "I am, and I must say, I now your dating Alice and I don't want to offend either of you... But you accent is really sexy." He chuckled and Alice said "Right! Finally someone understands." we both gigged as he shook his head at us. 

I said "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." she said "I couldn't agree more."  I smiled then the teacher started class and we all took notes. After class Jasper said "Whats your last class?" I looked at my paper and said "Uh Geometry in building 7" Jasper said "We are in the class across the hall so you can walk with us." I nodded and put my paper away and we all walked to building 7. Everyone kept staring but we ignored them Alice said "So Jules, tell us about yourself." I said "Well, I am gonna be 15 in two weeks, I skipped kindergarten which is why I'm in 10th. I was born and raised here in Forks, I moved to Arizona two years ago. My name is Julianna Evelyn Swan, most people call me Jules, but some call me JJ or EJ..." Jasper said "What does those stand for?" 

I said "JJ stands for Julianna Junior, my great aunt was named Julianna. EJ stands for Evelyn Junior which is because I'm basically and younger version of Evelyn. Except for the fact that I can fix cars and she could not. Evelyn was his twin sister's name and she died when they were in high school. Bella got Marie as a middle name because that was Evelyn's middle name. My friends growing up were Jessica, Angela, Mike, Jay, Eric, Tyler, and my dads best friends son Jacob." Jasper said "How come you lived with your dad and not your mom?" I sighed and said "Well they got divorced when Bella was 3 months old and they met up each summer to trade Bella off, I guess when Bella was a year and a half they conceived me on a drunken night when she was picking Bella up in September. I was born three months early in March while she was in Forks because her boyfriend at the time was at some job in port Angeles. Since I was really early I had to stay in the hospital for three months but she needed to get Bella home so she and Charlie agreed that he would raise me." 

Alice said "Don't most babies born that early have health problems?" I said "Yes and yes I do. I see multiple doctors once a month. My dr. left so my dad said he found me a new general dr." Jasper opened the door to the building and said "If you don't mind me asking, but what health problems do you have?" I walked in the building and we leaned against the wall as I said "I am being treated for ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and IBS. However I also have a hip problem so there is that." Alice said "What hip problem?" I said "Oh I am a tom boy, so yeah I'll wear skirts and stuff but I also like to get down ad dirty, because of that I played sports growing up. I have fractured my hip so much that it cant heal properly and so now I have to wait for it to break before they can replace it. Because of that I cant do sports anymore because if I stand, walk, run, anything to long it starts to hurt really bad."

The bell rang causing me to giggle, I said "Guess we are late." Jasper said "Yep, how about we talk after?" I said "Uh we can text but I have to meet my new dr. so Bella is dropping me off at the hospital." Alice said "Can we take you?" I said "Yeah if you want." she smiled and they both hugged me before I walked Into class.